Everything posted by chw42
-
6/3 Sox @ Twins 12:40PM
He has negative value because he's a league average bat at DH making $15 mil a year.
-
6/3 Sox @ Twins 12:40PM
-0.3 on FanGraphs coming into today. His wRC+ is up to 96. I'm assuming he's probably at -0.2 after today.
-
6/3 Sox @ Twins 12:40PM
Thought that was definitely gonna drop. Tough day for Colson.
-
6/3 Sox @ Twins 12:40PM
Can Colson not strike out 5 times today?
-
6/3 Sox @ Twins 12:40PM
Nice to get a blow out win heading into an off day right before the gauntlet.
-
6/1 Sox at Twins 640CDT gamethread
I watched a Knights game the other day and all of them had the tape on their helmet. Sam started a thing.
-
6/1 Sox at Twins 640CDT gamethread
Yeah I was thinking they definitely don't double up on the curve ball if that first one is a strike.
-
6/1 Sox at Twins 640CDT gamethread
3 of our last 4 losses are from grand slams
-
And that's a White Sox Winner for for the SWEEP
I don't know what that was about. Montero's stretched out. I'm not sure why they only let him go 6 innings. We had no shot against him all game.
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
One weird play from a perfect homestand. This team sure is something.
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Let's go! We put Detroit out of their misery. Sweep!
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
No Dominguez because this would be his 3rd game in a row (I think?).
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Great play by Vargas
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Looks like Tyler Davis is closing this one. No Dominguez.
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Hudson still in for Greene, I guess?
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Thought that was gonna drop for sure off the bat. Nice play by Ant.
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Can't take the bat out of Grichuk's hands there.
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Against a lefty, 100%. Not so sure about against a righty.
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Need another seeing eye grounder from Rikuu
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
He's announcing a funeral today
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Peters is clutch af
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
Just foul
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
First hit for Gonzo
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
I am for hire, Detroit front office. Call me.
-
5/31 gamethread 1:10 CDT Sox go for sweep of kitties
For real, he sounds like he's sleep walking through this game.