Everything posted by chw42
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Foul by inches
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
They just lost a series to the Rangers in Arlington. I don't know if it's any better for them to play there than New York without Judge.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
I'd rather Noah pitch than Newcomb right now tbh
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Cleveland looking to break it open now.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
I wonder what is pitch limit is. But then again, I think you may want to possibly save him for Thursday since he's one of the fresher arms in the bullpen right now.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
I think that's pretty likely with a 7 run lead.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
He is really good against lefties. Basically useless vs righties and not a good outfielder.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Show me the Mune!
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Smith ain't giving up s%*#, so yeah.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Thanks for nothing Boston
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
For sure a triple if it does
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
What a game for Grichuk
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Boston not pitching their best relievers.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
I think Chapman is still banged up.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Hopefully Noah can give you one more good inning.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Lanky guys like him are always awkward at fielding.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Starting vs relief is a totally different game. Lynch was a dominant reliever for the Royals but pretty bad as a starter.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Looks like they had a game plan for Lynch but not Gonsolin.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
How the hell does Gasper hit homers lol
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Colson made that inning way harder than it should have been. He fields that ball by Witt and Kay probably gets thru 5.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Need to score a few more to make this more comfortable.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Really makes you wonder if they were actually cheating.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Been the case all second half.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
I don't know how he grades out so well defensively. He fucks up routine plays way too much.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
f*** off Colson