Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. They just lost a series to the Rangers in Arlington. I don't know if it's any better for them to play there than New York without Judge.
  2. I'd rather Noah pitch than Newcomb right now tbh
  3. Cleveland looking to break it open now.
  4. I wonder what is pitch limit is. But then again, I think you may want to possibly save him for Thursday since he's one of the fresher arms in the bullpen right now.
  5. I think that's pretty likely with a 7 run lead.
  6. He is really good against lefties. Basically useless vs righties and not a good outfielder.
  7. Show me the Mune!
  8. Smith ain't giving up s%*#, so yeah.
  9. Thanks for nothing Boston
  10. For sure a triple if it does
  11. What a game for Grichuk
  12. Boston not pitching their best relievers.
  13. I think Chapman is still banged up.
  14. Hopefully Noah can give you one more good inning.
  15. Lanky guys like him are always awkward at fielding.
  16. Starting vs relief is a totally different game. Lynch was a dominant reliever for the Royals but pretty bad as a starter.
  17. Looks like they had a game plan for Lynch but not Gonsolin.
  18. How the hell does Gasper hit homers lol
  19. Colson made that inning way harder than it should have been. He fields that ball by Witt and Kay probably gets thru 5.
  20. Need to score a few more to make this more comfortable.
  21. Really makes you wonder if they were actually cheating.
  22. Been the case all second half.
  23. I don't know how he grades out so well defensively. He fucks up routine plays way too much.
  24. Should have kept the bunt on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.