Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members

Everything posted by chw42

  1. I don't think you want the Montgomerys up in a scenario where they have to make contact.
  2. It's Brandon Belt for 21 pitches in the regular season. 22 in spring training
  3. I think it's 22 or something crazy like that. I think Rizzo homered on the 22nd pitch.
  4. Bailey and Peters laughing at this
  5. Where was this the last AB Tristan
  6. If Mune didn't turn into a pumpkin, no shot. But now they're not that far apart.
  7. I remember he looked pretty bad during both WBCs and thinking this guy will not be consistent enough to play in the majors.
  8. The Yermin comp is terrible. Yermin hit like 6 homers and was good for a month. Mune has hit 31 homers. Recent slump aside, he is way more talented than Yermin.
  9. We've gotten real lucky on some balls hit hard up the middle.
  10. You see this with a lot of Japanese hitters that come over here. Fukudome and Yoshida are some examples. None have the same profile as Mune though.
  11. No I think this team needs more Tommy Pham
  12. Maybe if he Ks in a big situation. I doubt the fans will boo him unprompted. Most casual baseball fans don't even know that he's been end of career Joey Gallo recently.
  13. I don't think Mune is gonna finish with an OPS north of .800
  14. Not sure how that stayed fair, but ok
  15. Kalshi doesn't watch this team everyday and wants to pull their hair out over how bad they look at the plate.
  16. Sam and Beni are the only ones who are seeing Gavin Williams
  17. I didn't notice that was middle/middle
  18. Played DeLauter perfectly twice
  19. Grichuk is the only reason we're not on a 6 game losing streak.
  20. Yeah that doesn't bode well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.