Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members

Everything posted by chw42

  1. He wouldn't have hit that anyways
  2. Mune just up there praying for a walk lol
  3. Miguel hitting so many weak pop ups recently.
  4. I don't know why Mune is still hitting 4th. But then I see Doyle hitting 5th and I guess I understand.
  5. Chase swinging at so many pitcher's pitches.
  6. He looked really good for a couple of innings. Definitely did not look sharp in his last inning after he sat for 30 minutes.
  7. I was kind of surprised he didn't just pull Williams mid PA to Peters.
  8. You expect the geniuses who can't alter the broadcast aspect ratio to know how magic #s work?
  9. Kirk seems like the worst guy to have up with a guy on 1st and 1 out.
  10. Jays just lost. Our WC magic # is now 9.
  11. Blue Jays lose
  12. Kenley has been pretty good recently. He picked a bad day to suck again.
  13. I'm pretty sure the broadcast is wrong. The magic # is now 10 because we won the season series.
  14. Biggest win of the season. Gotta take at least 1 of these next 2.
  15. Let's not make this any more interesting.
  16. Inning is over if Miguel just does his job
  17. Miguel's defense is well below average. The good thing is that he can probably get to average if he just cleans up the plays he can make. He's not gonna win any awards for his range.
  18. 6 run lead is exactly when you bring in Richards.
  19. That last one was even worse. Pretty much middle middle
  20. I thought Vargas granted himself first base.
  21. At least it wasn't the hand.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.