Everything posted by chw42
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Wow that nearly carried out. I don't think 6 runs is gonna be enough to win this game with the way this ballpark is playing.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
I don't think that axe bat is helping him. I know some guys who became real good with it (Mookie), but his swing just looks awkward and I think the bat has something to do with it.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Yeah his swing makes it look like he could never hit those.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
That thing just kept carrying. 98 EV at 26 degrees usually don't go 390+ feet.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Need a few more runs to feel comfortable. We have 2 guys to cover 3 innings.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
He looked like he'd at least hit something hard that whole AB.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Mune at least looked somewhat dangerous that AB.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
I'd rather leave Acuna in and have him bunt
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
So fucking stupid. Coulda gotten out of that with no damage.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
I'm not convinced we can beat the Tigers right now with how they're playing.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Roberto Clemente day
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
I can't believe they saw the had given up 3 runs in 2 innings as an opener and thought it was a good idea in one of the biggest games of the year.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
At least he doesn't cost $25 million.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
I refuse to believe the Guardians are bad with RISP
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
But one of those 4 was pretty good huh
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Unfortunately he's much worse at catching
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
This lineup is absolutely tragic
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
I don't know if you've noticed, but we've had issues scoring more than 2 runs a game recently, let alone 3.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Stone openly questioning why they used Murphy instead of Hudson.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Why the hell did we send down Davis when Murphy is so much worse?
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
So you put Murphy in to get Kwan out...he walks him. Then you let him face their 2 best hitters against lefties and of course one of them homers.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
lol
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
It only works when we actually use good relievers.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
JRam still hits lefties well.
-
9/15 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Murphy with no control so far. That's been his issue all year. Stupid to open with a bad reliever.