Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members

Everything posted by chw42

  1. The shifts are getting way too wild. We're getting 4 man outfields now. That's kind of ridiculous.
  2. He came back too early. This org...
  3. So that makes it 2 years in a row now where we've eaten a considerable amount of money to DFA someone mid-season. I think we still owe Keuchel around $12 million the rest of the year. Hahn is so good at wasting money lol.
  4. That doesn't make any sense...and I can't ever see the owners being ok with that.
  5. He's pretty much the only starter getting run support, but he ends up giving up 6 runs every time.
  6. "I pride myself and think of myself as a man of faith, as there's a drive into deep left field by Story and that'll be a home run. And so that'll make it a 6-0 ballgame. I don't know if I'm going to be putting on this uniform again."
  7. VV is at least a decent long reliever.
  8. Good riddance. I like how he said he had some leeway the other day lmao. Nostradamus over here.
  9. That's the only thing I can think of. His spin rates basically didn't change. Weirdly enough, a lot of the high spin rate guys aren't really having problems anymore post crackdown.
  10. I don't think they'd call up Martin full-time unless they were ready to give him a rotation spot. He needs time down in AAA and he needs to start. Not pitch in the bullpen. The stuff is decent, but he still needs a lot of refinement in the minors.
  11. Keuchel at Coors would be some absolute comedy
  12. I think part of it has to be Wheeler turning down our bigger offer and turning to sign Keuchel instead. Dallas gave us about 60 great innings and 80 decent innings before he completely crapped out. Wasting $18 million a year on a pitcher with a ERA around 7 isn't exactly a good use of resources when the team refuses to go into the luxury tax.
  13. What a smug asshole. He's had a ERA around 7 since the ASB last year. Anything he's done in his career up to that point is more or less meaningless. He can't be trusted to even go 3 innings against good teams.
  14. His IFFB rate is over 20%. That's insanely high.
  15. He should fine Bogaerts for trying to walk there.
  16. Ok this is pretty entertaining.
  17. That's what you get for trying to walk against a position player. Pathetic.
  18. I'll laugh my ass off if Harrison pitches better than Keuchel and Banks.
  19. After we loaded the bases on walks lol
  20. The Patriots lead the Bears 14-7
  21. He should have been the first guy out of the bullpen.
  22. Grandal with another 1 pitch out...
  23. Kinda funny that your wife confused Foster with an Australian.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.