Everything posted by chw42
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
They did face 2 of Boston's best starters. We also failed to score much against those guys.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
O's will be throwing 2 of their better starters. Rogers vs. Cantillo Young vs. Bibee Baz vs. Griffin Orioles have lost 6 in a row though.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Peters is now trailing Murakami by just 6 points in OPS.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Good to see the offense finally explode late in the game. We really needed a laugher like this.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
There you go Teel
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Peters is the best hitter on the team right now.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
I'd be mad if I'm paying for CHSN
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
I'm just glad we don't get the squished aspect ratio when the ticker is on.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
At least he got on.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Have you seen their schedule? It seems pretty doable.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Grichuk showing today that he needs to play more period.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Grich!
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
He looks the part. He reminds me of Joe Mauer.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
It really depends on how hard he'll throw as a starter. If he can maintain 96+, I think he'll be good. Also his slider is not quite there. He's basically a 3 pitch pitcher right now.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Really would have liked at least 1 more run to not have to use Taylor for a 2nd inning.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Come on Miguel, break this one open.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Quero in for Sam? Why?!? If anything, pinch hit for Teel with Quero.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
That call on 1-1 screwed Teel
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
A lot of those were early in the year.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
His results have been good in the 2nd half, but I feel like his K rate has gone down while his walk and HR rates have gone up.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Peters with 2 hits off lefties
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Pitched yesterday. He's one of the guys they're very careful about not pitching back to back.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
I don't think I've ever seen Taylor react the way he has in his past 2 outings to a ball hit off him. He's not used to guys just barreling him up like that.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
You're still gonna need someone to cover the 9th. I don't think they're gonna let Taylor go 3.
-
9/6 Sox vs Twins 5:20 -NBC/Peacock
Tyler Davis? Unfortunately, they wasted Newcomb yesterday.