Everything posted by chw42
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
12 teams is way better than 14.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Man, I can't help but parallel this Bulls season and the the 2021 White Sox season. Both have this narrative that they can't beat good teams.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Clown shit. Realistically, DeRozan is probably 4th or 5th in MVP odds. Jokic, Embiid, and Giannis are clearly in front of him. But I feel like he's definitely separated himself from guys like Steph, Morant, and Paul with his latest stretch of play. The problem with DeMar's candidacy is that he doesn't really play defense. I think he's on par with Giannis and Embiid from an offensive standpoint, but those 2 are much better defensive players.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
I mean anything is better than DeRozan running with Tony Bradley, Troy Brown, and Matt Thomas out there. The fact that he's scoring as much as he is with those guys on the court with him is crazy.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Are we gonna get in trouble for tampering again?
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Man I can't wait till this team is whole again. Ayo, Coby, and Green are all starting right now, but they'll be getting bench minutes when everyone is healthy. That 2nd unit is probably going to be one of the best ones in the league. The silver lining to all the injuries is that Ayo and Coby have had the opportunity to develop.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Bradley played really well tonight actually. Really good defense on Sabonis and even ran some pick and rolls.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
The Bulls just need to go play .500ish ball the rest of the way to get to 50 wins. I feel like that should be enough for them to avoid the play-in tournament.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Just Google his name. You'll get articles from People and E!. It's just weird that's what comes up when you search for a basketball player. At this point he's bigger as a celeb than as a basketball player. But if he can give us some rebounding and rim protection, I don't really see the problem. If he's a distraction, you cut him. Patrick Williams will be back in 4 weeks anyhow so who knows how much playing time Thompson will actually get.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Coby really stepped up with Zach out these last few games. If he wasn't as effective, DeMar would have gotten doubled a hell of a lot more. And he was already getting doubled a ton, especially tonight.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Excellent. Looks like the squad will assemble in mid March. Also, looks like LaVine's knee is fine and he'll probably be load-limited. Probably no back to backs.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Damn there goes one of the guys I wanted the Bulls to sign.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Which is why Dragic ain't signing here, especially over Milwaukee. He'll regularly get 20 minutes a game. Holiday also isn't the most reliable guy in terms of health, so he might even get more playing time than that,.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
A win to finish the first half and go into the all-star break possibly tied for the #1 seed would be really nice.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
DeMar DeRozan is on some kind of heater. I honestly have not seen this kind of scoring streak since MJ.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Bulls should be going after Bembry and Augustin. I doubt they can get Dragic once he's bought out. There's a lot of competition from better teams and situations where he'd get way more playing time. Once Caruso and Lonzo return, there would be no playing time for Dragic.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
LaVine is out tonight, but it's not because of his back. His knee is bothering him again. This might be something the Bulls will have to deal with all season.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
I guess this is why they didn't trade him. He's back way earlier than the initial expectation.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
They should probably sit LaVine tonight against OKC. I honestly wasn't a fan of Billy having him out there when the Bulls were up by 15+ with 3 minutes left.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
I hope Javonte Green is ok. The Bulls really can't afford to lose him. Especially after the game he put up tonight.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
I'm baffled at the whole DJJ situation. Is he coming back earlier than expected since the injury was on his non-shooting hand? Cause if he's really out for another month and we're trying so hard to tread water and stay out of the play-in, why not just trade him as an expiring for somebody that can help now?
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
If they can take care of business in this 6 game home stand, I think they have enough of a cushion to keep a top 6 spot until the injured guys return.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
2 last minute trades in back to back years.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
I'm not sure how Dragic really helps this team if Ball and Caruso will be back by the start of March. They really need front court depth and it looks like Tristan Thompson might be the best buyout option (ugh).
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
lol Schroder ended up getting traded for Theis.