Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. So we're not gonna get to beat on the shitty AL Central? Oh no.
  2. The only problem is that those guys might cost more. Especially Bryant. Cause he actually plays defense and can play anywhere on the field.
  3. I'm bracing for Joc Pederson. Rick Hahn can't hurt me if I'm already expecting the worst.
  4. Oh great, I went from worrying about no baseball to worrying the Sox will make half-assed moves.
  5. Hard to believe the Braves won't try to bring him back. If you're fresh off a WS, you need to retain your biggest player.
  6. Considering Von got the Broncos more for just 8 games, I agree that they could have gotten more.
  7. Don't get me wrong I like Lowe as a player, but Lowe has a even worse history of postseason failure than Grandal. And he's had 120 PA in the playoffs. Lowe went 0 for 18 last year in the ALDS. Grandal will at least run into a homer every now and then.
  8. Have you seen Lowe try to hit in the playoffs?
  9. That's no fun. The possible 4 way tiebreaker last year would have been so exciting.
  10. Please no Simmons. You might as well hit a pitcher in his spot. Iglesias also regressed on defense a ton last year. I think at this point we gotta live with a platoon at 2B unless we pull off a trade for one. I personally like a Brad Miller and Leury platoon.
  11. Boob also said we also had a trade done for Escobar in June.
  12. Mack's biggest problem in his last few years was that he got pressures but not the sacks. He also played really good run D until last year.
  13. I still think RF is the biggest need. 2B and SP are probably going to be lower priority filled with smaller signings or trades.
  14. The picks are in 2023...that's a lot worse than I thought. Edit: only the 6th round pick is in 2023.
  15. Not too bad. I don't think Mack warrants a first with how much he makes and his age + injury history as of late.
  16. I would like to thank the Bulls for holding me over this winter while there was no baseball activity.
  17. Leave it to Boob to ruin the fun.
  18. I can't wait for Manfred to dock us a draft pick cause Jeff Passan announces a Kimbrel trade 30 seconds after 5 PM.
  19. Will it really be that quick?
  20. Either way, that amount of room should allow us to get one Conforto/Castellanos tier FA and re-sign Tepera. If they can trade Kimbrel for a 2B, that'd be a nice off-season.
  21. That's the luxury tax estimate.
  22. Yeah. If they can dump his salary for prospects we can have about $50 million in room.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.