Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. Spotrac projects us at 194. So we have 36 million in room. I thought we were at 175ish, but that's without benefits and minor league contracts.
  2. Get fucked Boras.
  3. Or they just don't want to spend big money on a bigger name. Like I said, I think upper tier FAs like Conforto just raised their price tag with more room for higher spending teams with this new CBT threshold.
  4. Don't we have like $50 million in room with this new CBT? No excuses not to spend honestly. I'll be pissed if we don't get one more big piece.
  5. Look at the link in my post
  6. While the higher CBT is good for us, it also gives teams like the Phillies more room. There will be more competition for him now than there was pre CBA.
  7. I'm expecting it. Jason Kinader will finally be validated 3 years later.
  8. I think it's Giolito
  9. https://www.mlbplayers.com/player-leadership Castro - Astros Miller - Cardinals Lindor and Scherzer - Mets Cole and Britton - Yankees
  10. LOL all the teams that voted no had reps on the executive subcommittee. I'm glad the other reps saw through the BS.
  11. Yup. Top 2 teams get byes I'm assuming.
  12. Get fucked Mets
  13. AND THIS LOCKOUT IS OVAAAA
  14. LETS GOOOOOOOO
  15. The players must really like Steve Cohen lol
  16. Same. It seems like teams throw away the 2nd game more often than not cause they'd rather rest their guys than have them play 18 innings.
  17. Right now the Bulls go as DeRozan goes. If he scores 30+ with good efficiency, the Bulls win.
  18. Welp, looks like more games are coming off the schedule.
  19. Looks like public opinion has definitely swayed if the players reject this deal.
  20. Let's hope this game against the Pistons isn't a trap game. Detroit has won 5 of their last 7.
  21. It would be kinda odd that he'd get a major surgery and there being no mention of it anywhere. That's why I thought it would have to be some kind of an accident.
  22. He fell off a horse?
  23. Arte Moreno, of all people, opposed a higher CBT?
  24. http://moojerleaguebaseball.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.