Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. That doesn't sound encouraging. If it wasn't serious they probably would have said so already.
  2. It's hard to just turn it on when you've been listless on offense for 2 weeks and then you get shutout by Carlos Hernandez and the worst guys in the Royals bullpen. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we've hit our rough stretch and we're running out of bad teams to beat up on in the schedule.
  3. So I wasn't too far off with how I thought we'd play. We went 6-8 instead of 7-7 and honestly we played like shit for every series but 1 so it almost feels like we were lucky to make it out of this stretch with 6 wins. Cleveland went 5-7, a little better than I thought, but still pretty bad. We can put away this Cleveland team with a sweep. A series loss wouldn't be the end of the world, but getting swept would mean getting Cleveland back in the race right when our schedule gets tough in August.
  4. We scored 10 runs all series. 3 of them on one swing. Something's gotta get fixed.
  5. I always wondered how he was able to get guys out with a 93 MPH fastball. Turns out if you had elite spin rates, it's not impossible. But without it? No shot.
  6. Good lord Yoan...have yourself a series.
  7. This would suck.
  8. Nah Paul Fry won't come too cheap. He's got 3 years of control left after this season.
  9. This game feels like it's in 2018. The team doesn't give a shit if they win and neither do I.
  10. Paul is much better than Jace.
  11. I hope Scherzer rejects the Padres.
  12. I mean they basically did. It's just weird they had Rodon throw when they could have just started Lopez.
  13. **Tepera blows lead EloyJenkins: "that's what you get you unvaccinated asshole".
  14. https://blogs.fangraphs.com/needing-a-second-baseman-white-sox-hail-cesar-hernandez/
  15. It feels like half of the Cubs are anti-vax. I think only Bryant and Baez are guys on the block who are vaccinated.
  16. Reylo upping his trade value!
  17. Sox vs. Royals starters: 25 IP 4 ER, good for a 1.44 ERA.
  18. Apparently Tepera is very anti-vax, from what I've heard from Cubs fans. So I guess vaccination records aren't that important to the Sox.
  19. Haha I'm not arguing, just reiterating how stupid the Rockies FO is.
  20. Another guy would be a luxury and insurance for Tepera turning into a pumpkin.
  21. He's like how Bob Nightengale is for all other teams except the White Sox. Whatever he says, the opposite will probably happen.
  22. There's a reason Story hasn't been traded yet. Clearly the Rockies think he's worth more than he really is, just off the name alone. His numbers have been abysmal this year, especially for someone who gets to hit at Coors. No team is gonna pay him $6 million and give them good prospects hoping he turns it around.
  23. Bigger and splashier is what, Frazier? There's not a ton of guys available at 2B that's a whole lot better than Hernandez/Escobar.
  24. We've had so many hard hit balls to the right side go right to Santana this series.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.