Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I think something leaks out by the end of the night. The only question is whether that leak involves us landing two whales or just one.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Jack, please go chug a beer and get hyped! Your pessimism is derailing the positive vibes in this thread!
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
POTY
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
??
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
He’s still saying he heard from a source.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
There we go!!
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I saw that, but maybe someone reached out to him? Surprised he would throw that out that there without something to back it up.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
? ? ? ? ?
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
And no I didn’t really call in sick, but that ? ? ? is coming soon guys.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
It’s coming my man! I ain’t sleeping tonight and have already called in sick tomorrow! That fire is coming soon!
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
SMOKE!
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
And guess what pal, one of these weeks I’ll be right ? But in all seriousness, this week just makes too much sense and all these little one-offs are starting to add up.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Hector’s “in the coming days” tweet along with the baby shoes & custom gloves tell me all I need to know. You don’t make the birth of a child about a guy’s employer unless it has special meaning to the family. Same goes for the “305” on gloves. Even if it’s just for a year, it should be clear as day that Alonso, Jay, & Machado are pumped as fuck to play together. Manny’s desire to play for the White Sox is obvious IMO.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Just powered through a fuckton of pages, but my opinion is this gets done by Friday at the latest. Way too much fucking smoke right now for this not to happen and very soon.
-
Idea- Chicago Area SoxTalk get together @GRF for Eloy's home Debut
Holy shit, is this for real??
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Have I missed something? Like what the fuck is causing people to be so pessimistic today? Does Balta’s presence in this thread just do that to people? As far as I can tell, we’re in the same spot we’ve been in for the last few months and that’s probably a good thing.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Really feel sorry for these guys. Must really suck only getting $250M and not getting to play for the Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, or Cubs. Sometimes life just isn’t fair I guess.
-
Prospects I'm Following
What do you mean Sheets is working with dad?
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Lol
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
fathom was just giving an example of the type of tweets out there claiming Machado to the Sox. He was not trying to pass it off as something legitimate.
-
Idea- Chicago Area SoxTalk get together @GRF for Eloy's home Debut
Am I missing something or are you suggesting Greg is a sports journalist?
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Anyone reliable or just randoms? Either way, if I were a fake insider I’d be willing to gamble he signs this week because it just makes too much sense with spring training around the corner. And honestly, Wednesday is probably the best if you want to throw a dart out there. I’m pretty optimistic our pain & suffering does end by next Friday.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I’m not against Kuechel if his market is depressed and he’s willing to accept a team friendly deal like Pollock did. He wouldn’t be as sexy as Sale, Cole, or Verlander, but those guys should have huge markets next year and it may be prudent to grab a veteran starter while we can if he can be had on the cheap.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Again, how do you think they’re paying for this real estate development? And your article says it will take seven to 10 years to complete. This is a long-term investment for them and it will most likely take quite a while before it pays back & provides the team with significant revenue.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Pretty sure they lease the land around the ballpark, but regardless a costly real estate development is extremely unlikely to provide a quick payback.