Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Not good!!
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I hate Kyle Schwarber with a passion, but give him mad props for the Bone Thugs walk-up music
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Evan Marshall > Sean Marshall
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Give us that fucking torch Cubs because the city is ours now...
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Foster or Heuer for me.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
No way he’s coming back out
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
So who comes in from the pen?
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I really, really want Mazara to succeed, but man he is fucking tough to endure at the moment...
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
The White Sox feed is mostly cancer-related with a few Budweiser Zero commercials mixed in, so I guess I shouldn’t be complaining about a kid shitting himself in a bathtub.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I’m sorry, did I just see a commercial about a kid shitting in a bathtub? The Marquee network is a complete fucking joke and should be burned to the ground.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Just think of when we add Vaughn next year, who literally could be the best hitter on the team by 2022.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Bye Magglio!
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I will say I’m proudly wearing a Jose Abreu t-shirt that even some random dude at a Jimmy John’s in Nashville complimented earlier today.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Dude is fucking locked in!?!
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Abreu!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Dreaded leadoff walk for Grandal!
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Nice work Gio, let’s get another run here!
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
You’re assuming a 10 day IL stint will cure his problems, I think we have assume they will be a problem the rest of the way no matter what.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Pull him!
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Fully agree
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I think he’d better in shorter appearances.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
They need to move him to the pen and see how he looks when limited to one inning at a time.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Holy fuck!!!
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I FUCKING LOVE LOPEZ!!!
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
His velocity will go up, but will the fastball command improve? That’s the question...