Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. I hate Kyle Schwarber with a passion, but give him mad props for the Bone Thugs walk-up music
  2. Give us that fucking torch Cubs because the city is ours now...
  3. I really, really want Mazara to succeed, but man he is fucking tough to endure at the moment...
  4. The White Sox feed is mostly cancer-related with a few Budweiser Zero commercials mixed in, so I guess I shouldn’t be complaining about a kid shitting himself in a bathtub.
  5. I’m sorry, did I just see a commercial about a kid shitting in a bathtub? The Marquee network is a complete fucking joke and should be burned to the ground.
  6. Just think of when we add Vaughn next year, who literally could be the best hitter on the team by 2022.
  7. I will say I’m proudly wearing a Jose Abreu t-shirt that even some random dude at a Jimmy John’s in Nashville complimented earlier today.
  8. Nice work Gio, let’s get another run here!
  9. You’re assuming a 10 day IL stint will cure his problems, I think we have assume they will be a problem the rest of the way no matter what.
  10. I think he’d better in shorter appearances.
  11. They need to move him to the pen and see how he looks when limited to one inning at a time.
  12. His velocity will go up, but will the fastball command improve? That’s the question...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.