Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. Maybe when Grandal’s contract expires, until then let’s use human judgment
  2. I may be drunk, but whoever said the Sox’s jerseys had a blue tint tonight may have been right
  3. Ricky better bench the next guy to hit a HR!
  4. Not sure if I hate you or love you for posting this
  5. How in the world would we know if his bunt was about Keuchel being on the Astros?
  6. I’m pretty sure he grabbed Rizzo’s junk after that bunt attempt so I don’t think so
  7. Apparently the mercy rule is in effect
  8. I say plenty of dumb shit on this board, but I’m glad this turned out to be true.
  9. Mendick just jacked that ball!!
  10. He’s definitely earned his paycheck this year
  11. Terrible fucking call right there
  12. My MLBTV stream is clearly on lag as I was quite confused by this post
  13. Does Lester still have the yips when runners are on base?
  14. Yeah, that was definitely a kick to the dick, hopefully that Reinsdorf just bluffing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.