Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Maybe when Grandal’s contract expires, until then let’s use human judgment
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Lol...that could be it!
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I may be drunk, but whoever said the Sox’s jerseys had a blue tint tonight may have been right
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Ricky better bench the next guy to hit a HR!
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Not sure if I hate you or love you for posting this
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
How in the world would we know if his bunt was about Keuchel being on the Astros?
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Lol...amazing
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I’m pretty sure he grabbed Rizzo’s junk after that bunt attempt so I don’t think so
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Apparently the mercy rule is in effect
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I love this post
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I’ll happily eat crow
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I say plenty of dumb shit on this board, but I’m glad this turned out to be true.
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Holy fuck Grandal
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Mendick just jacked that ball!!
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
He’s definitely earned his paycheck this year
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Terrible fucking call right there
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Lol Almora
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
My MLBTV stream is clearly on lag as I was quite confused by this post
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
You nuts bro
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Does Lester still have the yips when runners are on base?
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Eloy gonna hit a bomb here
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
No walks
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Lol Happ
-
2021 Free Agent Pitchers
Yeah, that was definitely a kick to the dick, hopefully that Reinsdorf just bluffing
-
8-21 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Here we fucking go!