Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
If you believe the rumors we are the front-runners for Yoelkis Cespedes, not sure they will want to do a Springer sized expenditure for RF. That being said, Springer would make this the best offense in baseball.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
I fully expect him to replace McCann as the backup catcher next year. Let Kopech replace Gonzalez, Vaughn replace Edwin, young arms replace Colome & Cishek, & trade Mazara for scraps and suddenly you have $35M to put towards Bauer & say Joc Pederson.
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
He’s definitely not the complete butcher people make him out to be.
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
But why isn’t Gonzalez being used as a defensive replacement in one of the corner spots? I’ve got to be honest, that should be status quo come the 9th inning.
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Well there you go!
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
So Eloy is still in LF, please tell me Mazara is not in RF??
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Big insurance run no doubt
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Down a drink before the two out theatrics
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
You need to eat a little Collins nugget too ?
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
? COLOME ALERT ?
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
If EE heats up this lineup is going to be a problem
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Squawk motherfuckers!
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Right on cue ?
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Abreu bomb!!!
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
lol...I love it
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Nothing like using the old “I’m a man of faith” card to offset saying or doing some really dumb shit.
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Collins pretty fast for a big guy.
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
EE hit a bomb tonight
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Collins gets us within one! Timmy may have also helped there.
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Collins!!!
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Just so I’m not accused of using hindsight, but no idea why they kept him after that walk.
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Thank the love for that!
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Fuck no, I’m canceling my MLBTV membership before I succumb to his smug, ginger face
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
If you think he got a little too amped up after that liner and wasn’t tiring out, I’d let him start the 5th and give him a chance for the win. Would probably take him out with a walk or any hard contact.
-
8-19 GT: Tigers @ Sox
Who was the third player received in the Adam Eaton trade along with Lucas Giolito & Dane Dunnning?