Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Division don’t get to pick their opponents.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Yeah, there are definitely some plusses tonight even if the outcome ultimately sucks.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
There we go Yoan...keep this shit going José!!
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Man this is embarrassing. I’ll watch this through to the end, but the pitching staff and Leury should feel like shit right now.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Lol...hey Ray, which team is yours in the fantasy league?
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
The only number that matters is wins. Don’t sweat his ERA going forward.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Fuck it, I’m switching back to beer
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
The Magic Man gets it no doubt.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Ok, I never want to see Leury in the infield again my lifetime.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
So true, baseball gods hate service time manipulation.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
I’ll give Ricky a lot of credit for using Bummer in an actual high leverage situation regardless of the inning.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
This is not good.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Woof...K’ing on a 90 MPH heater Tyler Clippard is never good.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Here.it.comes...
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Oh shit, the gun show!!!
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
We badly need a run here. I think Robert jacks one this inning.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Let’s not get into semantics Richie, I just want a base runner.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Ball four base hit
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Grandal needs to make up for those passed balls right here.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Come on Yoan!
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Knob Creek
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
Fuck this, I’m switching to whiskey.
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
I thought we traded Narvaez in the Colome trade? Mostly joking...
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
My god
-
Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
This offense is the real deal.