Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. I found him likable until Ricky started over using him. Then came TLR, then the awful deal, and it was hard to separate likeable dude from overpaid declining player being horribly misused and overused.
  2. If you were just canned on the eve of the season with 2 years left on your deal, would you want to stick around and head to Charlotte? I wouldn’t. No team will claim him, but I’ll be surprised if a team doesn’t offer a big league deal at the minimum.
  3. Sounds great in theory. Let’s hope they hold up.
  4. Objectively, this was the right move. Removing emotion, I do wish Leury the best. He was paid way more than his play was worth, but good for him honestly. Sucks that the deal probably kept them from making other moves. It was a waste of limited resources and ill conceived from the start, but it’s now history. The last remnants of TLR’s reign of terror feel washed away to me. It was time to move on and the org made the right move for a change.
  5. Yoan out after 1 AB. Everyone freak out.
  6. They do? edit - they do!
  7. Ugh, thanks. I hate it.
  8. Who are the 4 bench players? We know who isn’t one! Oh happy day.
  9. A dumb contract the moment it was conceived. Holy s%*# what a waste. Enjoy the rest of your journeyman career Leury, it’s been real…
  10. Benny in the 3 spot again. This is happening isn’t it?
  11. Santos has been really solid this spring so that would make sense.
  12. Seems there’s a bit of recency bias on that one. Before he came back up from Charlotte he was anything but one of the most consistent bats.
  13. Said from your armchair. Cute. Telling him to “grow a pair” is exactly the bullshit implication that he’s weak or lacks man parts that I’m speaking too. It’s juvenile. Moncada is the one putting his body on the line for your entertainment yet he’s weak or less than because he doesn’t hide his pain in a manly enough manner for your liking? GTFO. Maybe he’s not the one who needs to grow a pair. Or grow up at least.
  14. Billy vs Leury vs Romy for the last spot. I know who I’m *not* picking to make the roster.
  15. The Rick Hahn factor. Just can’t put anything too dumb past them.
  16. I don’t wanna believe it either. I loathe the idea of Sheets or Eloy in RF regularly. Or Colas sitting so Sheets or Burger can be jammed into the lineup. Or what it means for the positional flexibility on the bench, or lack thereof.
  17. Unless they both love riding the pine, I don’t like the implications elsewhere.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.