Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Burger over Sheets would be curious. Both Burger and Sheets seems nutso and would be a misuse of limited bench spots IMO. Alberto feels like a lock to me, Sheets as well. Romy or Leury vs a real 4th OF is anyone’s guess right now.
  2. A rebuilding NL club wanting a vet “presence” makes sense.
  3. I do too. Just a gut feeling. What it means for who fills the other spots, that I can’t tell.
  4. I don't disagree, just reading the tea leaves. Grifol sure hasn't sung Leury's praises this spring, but I could be reading too much into it. We shall see. I'll be surprised if they actually do cut him.
  5. It sure does seem like he is pushing to cut ties with Leury behind the scenes.
  6. THANK YOU Very well said and really nails it. Yes Moncada needs to be better offensively. We know it is in there somewhere. If his WBC performance is an indicator of anything, I think he has a monster year. Will it be enough for some? Probably not, but honestly who cares any more. Some dudes are just gonna hate because of the music video, or his rumored party life off the field. Or that he doesn’t put on enough of a tough guy face when dealing with pain on the field. None of that s%*# is really relevant. If Mondada performs like we all know he is capable, his play will drown out the childish noise. Or at least that is my hope.
  7. A little Bogata in your Burgcata?
  8. I will go out on a limb and opine that the posters champing for Burger at 3rd and or moving Moncada off 3rd do so for other than rational baseball reasons. Both the eye test and the stats say that Moncada is quite good defensively, and that Burger isn’t just bad, he is abysmal at the hot corner. We also don’t know if Burger’s bat or body hold up over a whole season at 3rd. So the idea espoused by and argued for vehemently by a select few is not based in anything substantive or provable in the data. It is both farcical and fantastical. If Moncada is not the answer at 3rd, Jake Burger sure as hell isn’t either.
  9. Burgcata
  10. I haven’t seen much of him but he doesn’t look like a lumbering oaf that can’t pass for a LF.
  11. 9 days feels like an eternity between Joe Kelly meltdowns
  12. Whatever floats your boat?
  13. Also, its 2023, how do you not have an ad blocker??
  14. If Romy or Colás can play a passable CF to spell Robert, I could see Billy making it as a defensive replacement/pinch running 4th OF, maybe. I sure don't want him starting and getting 4 ABs though.
  15. More evidence that it's bye bye Leury? IDK.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.