Everything posted by Timmy U
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
No help in AAA. The 2 teams combined to lose 17-0 today. Smoldering crater filled with burning excrement.
-
Merkin/Grifol..."By no means is this over"
Nope, because that looks like a parade.
-
Merkin/Grifol..."By no means is this over"
I'm leaning towards him and his entire coaching staff being fired. Into the sun.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
4 GIDP, 2 LOB. Jay Cuda, I'm expecting big things.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Grandal getting some much-deserved rest after 2 GIDP, a K, and calling a 9-run gem.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Colas finally doesn't swing at something and it's a fastball right down Broadway.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
H ha, I see your point but Padilla or Perez or Luna or somebody could come up and not sport a 14 ERA. Hell, I'd rather see Colome up than this stuff.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
At the very least Shaw should be released, right?
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Why is Brian Shaw on this team again?
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Not a double play, woo!!!
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Forget a run, I'm just hoping the Sox can get 1 LOB.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Colas is giving me a sad. He went down to learn the zone then he came up to swing a frickin' everything. I swear to God, if they brought up Montgomery, he would instantly have the best plate discipline on this team.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Toussaint has done his job. He's keeping them out of the game.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Not easy to hit into 3 DP's in 5 innings when you've only had 3 baserunners.
-
7/14 Games
Pallette also done after 4IP, 68 pitches. Gave up a lead off solo shot and then was fine afterwards. Lotta walks, but fine. I don't know how they're going to develop any starters if everyone goes 4 innings.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Stop complaining. That's the 1 highlight of this game.
-
7/14 Games
I have no idea how the Sox are developing pitching. Dalquist was all right tonight, but pulled after 4 innings and 47 pitches. Maybe he's hurt?
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
And vice versa.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
I do love them taking a guy off the IL and letting him throw a 40 pitch inning in a meaningless game though.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
You say that, but if he walks everyone, they have to take him out eventually.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
Welp, that game was fun.
-
7/14 Games
This Moncada fellow just made an error.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
This is not gonna take long.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
2nd half TA looks suspiciously like first half TA.
-
7/14 Games
Some guy named Yoan Moncada had a single for Charlotte. 28 already, probably a non-prospect. MiLB uses a picture of him from Boston, btw.