Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timmy U

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timmy U

  1. No help in AAA. The 2 teams combined to lose 17-0 today. Smoldering crater filled with burning excrement.
  2. Nope, because that looks like a parade.
  3. I'm leaning towards him and his entire coaching staff being fired. Into the sun.
  4. 4 GIDP, 2 LOB. Jay Cuda, I'm expecting big things.
  5. Grandal getting some much-deserved rest after 2 GIDP, a K, and calling a 9-run gem.
  6. Colas finally doesn't swing at something and it's a fastball right down Broadway.
  7. H ha, I see your point but Padilla or Perez or Luna or somebody could come up and not sport a 14 ERA. Hell, I'd rather see Colome up than this stuff.
  8. At the very least Shaw should be released, right?
  9. Why is Brian Shaw on this team again?
  10. Not a double play, woo!!!
  11. Forget a run, I'm just hoping the Sox can get 1 LOB.
  12. Colas is giving me a sad. He went down to learn the zone then he came up to swing a frickin' everything. I swear to God, if they brought up Montgomery, he would instantly have the best plate discipline on this team.
  13. Toussaint has done his job. He's keeping them out of the game.
  14. Not easy to hit into 3 DP's in 5 innings when you've only had 3 baserunners.
  15. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Pallette also done after 4IP, 68 pitches. Gave up a lead off solo shot and then was fine afterwards. Lotta walks, but fine. I don't know how they're going to develop any starters if everyone goes 4 innings.
  16. Stop complaining. That's the 1 highlight of this game.
  17. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I have no idea how the Sox are developing pitching. Dalquist was all right tonight, but pulled after 4 innings and 47 pitches. Maybe he's hurt?
  18. And vice versa.
  19. I do love them taking a guy off the IL and letting him throw a 40 pitch inning in a meaningless game though.
  20. You say that, but if he walks everyone, they have to take him out eventually.
  21. Welp, that game was fun.
  22. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    This Moncada fellow just made an error.
  23. This is not gonna take long.
  24. 2nd half TA looks suspiciously like first half TA.
  25. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Some guy named Yoan Moncada had a single for Charlotte. 28 already, probably a non-prospect. MiLB uses a picture of him from Boston, btw.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.