Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. I'm feeling like Flowers will hit a homer now.
  2. I'd rather slam my head against the wall repeatedly than watch this putrid offense.
  3. Sox win! Yes!!! Now they have to take 3/4 from KC.
  4. And then that happened...what a shocker
  5. It's good to give Noesi a lead early. Maybe he'll have more confidence now.
  6. FWIW, I have been really impressed with Jennings so far. Especially since the Sox only had to trade Rienzo to get him.
  7. QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 20, 2015 -> 08:37 PM) The homers are frustrating, but this hasn't been a bad game for Danks. It really depends on what your definition of "bad" is. This is probably the best we will get from Danks on any particular start, and he's still nothing better than average.
  8. Steverson might be worse than Greg Walker.
  9. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 20, 2015 -> 08:28 PM) It was a wind blown flyball. It would be nice if the Sox would hit one. I know excuses can be made for pretty much anything, but you have to admit that the Sox are awful right now.
  10. This team has no fire, heart, passion, etc. I'm not expecting anything higher than a 4th place finish. Hell, the Twins might be better than us.
  11. Even Hawk is frustrated LMAO.
  12. This team is really, really, really bad.
  13. Hopefully the game gets rained out now.
  14. QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Apr 19, 2015 -> 12:36 PM) What's different? He's never been economical I know he hasn't, but this is ridiculous.
  15. Q hasn't looked like himself the entire season so far.
  16. Eaton, what the hell was that?
  17. QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 19, 2015 -> 10:53 AM) Over under? Quintana pitches thrown in the first inning- 22.5 Under (19)
  18. QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Apr 18, 2015 -> 08:26 PM) Yeah, I'm thinking that Jesse, when/if he's ready, will be replacing the worst of Albers, Guerra, or Putnam - I'll guess Albers. Albers actually hasn't been that bad when he has been given the opportunities.
  19. QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Apr 18, 2015 -> 08:07 PM) Petricka will be up as soon as tomorrow, perhaps. I thought he'd be the one replacing Drabek. That is what I thought as well. Whether it is Petricka or Crain replacing Drabek, it's a major upgrade either way.
  20. QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Apr 18, 2015 -> 05:18 PM) A relatively important game for the seasonal outlook, given the calendar. Agreed. A 3-2 road trip against the Indians and Tigers wouldn't be too shabby, especially considering how the Sox started the season.
  21. Belisario, Bukvich, Prinz, and Downs.
  22. Hopefully the Sox can hit Greene as well as they hit Sanchez today. I also think a key to the game is to have Q attack hitters early and often... No more 3-2 counts.
  23. They need to save some of this offense for tomorrow lol.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.