Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Squirmin' for Yermin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Squirmin' for Yermin

  1. Exactly my thoughts too.
  2. I wouldn't assume that's possible since he spent the entire 2025 season with us
  3. In my opinion this is not the year to trade high end prospects for older short term veterans. This is absolutely a wait and see year for me. If we can get some vets for AAA fodder, then by all means - but I wouldn't be looking at dealing from our top 10 (or so) prospects.
  4. How does Emerson compare to Witt as highschoolers?
  5. A fun one was Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm
  6. You do that trade all day, but try floating Emerson or Lackey down to #4 by going overslot. Fo Sho
  7. I know they are crazy rare to see, but I wonder if you could do a prospect swap with Billy Carlson for another similarly regarded pitching prospect. You can never have too many SS, but you also can't have too many SPs. This is assuming we grab Roch or Emerson. I wonder if they wish they could have that pick back and go with like an Arnold, or someone else - now that they control the #1 pick.
  8. Maybe we can trade him for Cam Booser
  9. Yeah I was all aboard Sirota.. Very sad we didn't grab him then, and now.
  10. Awesome comment.
  11. Yup.. Crazy comment cuz he still isn't in my (or likely anyones) future plans. He feels more like a fun story - hope its a long story.
  12. Don't forget we are getting savings on Roch anyways. @Y2Jimmy0 What do you estimate the savings from Roch to Lackey being anyways? 500K?
  13. Yeah I hated how the 80s night turned out. Was super boring and he clearly didn't care about the game, and kept saying that too lol. MUST-MISS
  14. Oh no... not the mention of the backflip - Hawkins nightmares
  15. I wonder how Law views the 3 hitters since he generally has a strong history evaluating hitters
  16. Jerry requested that only one Montgomery be in the lineup on Braden's debut so fans don't get confused with who is who, like he does. - per sources
  17. Carlson in a Detmers deal would be barf level for me. If I deal Carlson, which is fine - I'd want a similar prospect swap back. Or recent former young guy.
  18. I liked Carela
  19. I hate the idea of picking a catcher high. 150 games >> than 120 games. PLUS the annual wear and tear. Not many make it a long time. No he can't catch 120 and then CF for 30 - catchers need a break all together. NOW, if they thought he actually can move off C and go full time as a plus CF, then I am certainly way more open to the idea. Otherwise I am all Roch still.
  20. Agreed
  21. It is? Can you share all the articles, rankings or mocks that have Roch not number 1?
  22. I wouldn't want to do any move unless it is for a controllable piece that'll help us through 2030. I think you do try and get rid of any 2026 or 2027 expiring contracts and older players though since I believe we will have no 2027 season or a greatly reduced season
  23. The latest is people getting prospect fatigue

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.