2017 Watercooler TV thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Dec 13, 2017 -> 07:49 AM)
Started The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel last night. I'm sold after the pilot. The writing is great, and Rachel Brosnahan is fantastic in the lead role.

i never heard of her before Mrs Maisel, but she seems like she could genuinely be a standup comedienne. She is awesome

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Dec 19, 2017 -> 10:00 AM)
The wife and I are enjoying Mindhunter, but man is it some dark material. Kind of puts you in a bad mood after watching a couple in a row.

I adored the first season of Mindhunters and cannot wait for season 2.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Dec 19, 2017 -> 10:00 AM)
The wife and I are enjoying Mindhunter, but man is it some dark material. Kind of puts you in a bad mood after watching a couple in a row.

There isn’t really anyone to root for. I posted it a few months ago, you should check out this side by side comparison of the actor playing Ed Kemper and the real thing

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 19, 2017 -> 04:45 PM)
There isn’t really anyone to root for. I posted it a few months ago, you should check out this side by side comparison of the actor playing Ed Kemper and the real thing

We actually stopped midway through the first or second episode to watch part of his interviews. Pretty disturbing stuff.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Dec 20, 2017 -> 02:50 PM)
We actually stopped midway through the first or second episode to watch part of his interviews. Pretty disturbing stuff.

I am looking forward to next season, the finale was good