President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 18, 2017 -> 08:10 AM)
Something I noticed about Sherriff Clarke before that bothered me, and I saw someone on Twitter point it out yesterday too... that dress uniform he wears in press conferences is cartoonish and offensive. Most of those, if you look closely, are nothing more than little American flags, replica badges and flair. Almost none of it is anything earned, and even the one color bar I'd be skeptical of. Plus when he wears all of it, not only is he insulting police (and military) who earned theirs, he looks like some 3rd world country strongman.

He's a very typical example of someone who has fake valor and loves and abuses his "power." He's a douche

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ May 18, 2017 -> 09:20 AM)
The secret plan was to ask the generals to make a plan. They did, and it's been sitting on his desk for months.

He said he knows more than the generals. Now he knows all about health care. Even though he may seem to have heath insurance and life insurance mixed up, you get a job when you are 20 and pay $15 a month for the rest of your life. Its so easy. Believe me.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ May 18, 2017 -> 09:20 AM)
The secret plan was to ask the generals to make a plan. They did, and it's been sitting on his desk for months.

No, they came up with one, and then Flynn vetoed it because he was literally a foreign agent working on behalf of Turkey.

I don't think hitching himself to Bannon is what did it, most of his most vulnerable areas are from a sudden hiring of Manafort and then Carter Page and Flynn in short succession. Pretty peculiar.

As investigators circled Flynn, he got a message from Trump: Stay strong

Flynn left little doubt about the answer. Not only did he remain loyal to President Trump, he indicated he and the president were still in communication. “I just got a message from the president to stay strong,” Flynn said after the meal was over, according to two sources who are close to Flynn and are familiar with the conversation, which took place on April 25.

The comment came at the end of an especially difficult day for Flynn when his legal woes had appeared to deepen: two congressmen, House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings, D-Md., after reviewing classified Pentagon documents, had just accused Flynn of failing to disclose foreign income from Russia and Turkey when he sought to renew his security clearance.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 18, 2017 -> 03:30 PM)
No, they came up with one, and then Flynn vetoed it because he was literally a foreign agent working on behalf of Turkey.

The plan Flynn canceled was an Obama administration holdover. It wasn't the thing Mattis/generals came up with.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 18, 2017 -> 10:34 AM)
Maybe promised a pardon by Trump?

I dont know exactly how those subpoena's work, but if they are anything close to a regular subpoena in court a warrant could be issued.

they have very little power.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ May 18, 2017 -> 10:36 AM)
The plan Flynn canceled was an Obama administration holdover. It wasn't the thing Mattis/generals came up with.

It's not like the entire command structure of the military was turned over on 1/20, though. Yeah, it was developed during the Obama administration, but they asked Trump to sign off on it because it would have been executed during his administration. Mattis wouldn't have developed it since he was retired, but plenty of other still-serving military leadership would have.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 18, 2017 -> 08:10 AM)
Something I noticed about Sherriff Clarke before that bothered me, and I saw someone on Twitter point it out yesterday too... that dress uniform he wears in press conferences is cartoonish and offensive. Most of those, if you look closely, are nothing more than little American flags, replica badges and flair. Almost none of it is anything earned, and even the one color bar I'd be skeptical of. Plus when he wears all of it, not only is he insulting police (and military) who earned theirs, he looks like some 3rd world country strongman.

The pin under his badge for for Israeli traffic cops

https://twitter.com/self**ency/status/865028380906979334

The authorities must think the car ramming the people in Times Square is a terrorist action. Our company has an office right around there, and they can't leave the building and were told to stay away from the windows.

Edit, now I read it was just a guy with a history of DWI. Nevermind.

Edited by Dick Allen