President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:27 PM)
Its really telling the fact that these web pages were shut down as within the minutes of him taking office. Most of America is frightened by this and I don't know how long it will last until people push the other end of the spectrum "movement" to have him impeached. There are too many Americans that realize that there is too much at stake to just let this guy ruin what so many fought so hard and long for. How the hell he won the election?...I have no idea really but I know for damn sure we arent going to just sit idly by and let him and his followers ruin what the majority of the people in this country cherish.

Its only going to take a year or so before a lot of his base realizes that his government isnt going to magically help them. The mid terms will be very interesting.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:32 PM)
That would be funny if the web pages being down is fake news and you guys bought it.

edit:

this link works: https://www.dol.gov/asp/policy-development/lgbt-workers.htm

Unlike the morons who shout fake news at anything they disagree with, it took 2 seconds to check the site I was referencing

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:33 PM)
Climate change officially does not exist in the White House

Can't wait until Mar A Lago floods out and Trump blames China for purpotrating this climate change hoax

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:35 PM)
No climate change page anywhere on the whitehouse.gov website. Just checked.

That's not surprising. The Dept of Labor one was and appears to be fake/inaccurate.

Are the other white house pages working? I suspect most of that information will change because, you know, new administration and all.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:36 PM)
Anyone know what the pile of executive orders are that the President is signing?

I wondered that too. I'm watching the CNN feed and they had to cut away from Obama's final farewell speech to show that. I bet that producer was freaking out having to make that decision.

I also enjoyed the 100% fake laughing between Trump, Ryan, Pelosi, et al. in that room.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 10:36 AM)
That's not surprising. The Dept of Labor one was and appears to be fake/inaccurate.

Are the other white house pages working? I suspect most of that information will change because, you know, new administration and all.

The site has been updated with the Trump agenda.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:36 PM)

Yeah it seems to be unclear what is going on. I can get to the page you linked but when I went to this link:

Our Work

Advancing LGBT Workplace Rights (PDF) https://www.dol.gov/asp/policy-development/lgbt-report.pdf

It doesnt work. But I completely agree that people need to stop just parroting what the news says and do their own research.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:41 PM)
Yeah it seems to be unclear what is going on. I can get to the page you linked but when I went to this link:

Our Work

Advancing LGBT Workplace Rights (PDF) https://www.dol.gov/asp/policy-development/lgbt-report.pdf

It doesnt work. But I completely agree that people need to stop just parroting what the news says and do their own research.

That site is fake news anyway

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:36 PM)

The most basic of web project managers has permanent redirects in place for key pages that matter. Those that do not SHOULD redirect to a common splash, which seems to happen sometimes when I click the link.

Either the website transition was poorly managed and not reviewed or the page does not exist because it does not matter.

The answer could be both, I guess.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 10:42 AM)
via

Right off the bat, a big middle finger to a big chunk of his base.

"But for too many of citizens, a diff reality exists: Mothers & children trapped in poverty" - Trump an hour ago, so he decides to increase poverty.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:44 PM)
The most basic of web project managers has permanent redirects in place for key pages that matter. Those that do not SHOULD redirect to a common splash, which seems to happen sometimes when I click the link.

Either the website transition was poorly managed and not reviewed or the page does not exist because it does not matter.

The answer could be both, I guess.

I know all the cybers

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:51 PM)
Um, yes they do. Perhaps not directly, but their aides/communications people do it routinely, especially when it comes to the economy they inherit.

Jenks,

Seriously dont bother. In the last thread he wouldnt even concede that 65 > 62. Its that type of inanity that will eventually lead to even Republicans being annoyed by Trump supporters.