May 19th Game Thread: White Sox @ Seattle Mariners

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nationals' pen is still a mess.

Smith still sucks. Man, for such a big guy you'd think he would run into one eventually.

Sale now has two career streaks of eight games with a minimum of ten strikeouts...last one two years ago.

Pedro Martinez did it once.

HoF hat as Red Sox or White Sox, lol?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ May 19, 2017 -> 11:13 PM)
Stop trying to make Anderson a leadoff hitter

Yea I don't get Rick putting him there when he was just getting hot lower in the order. I'm sure we'll see Yolmer batting 2nd soon at this rate.

Well folks, the impossible has happened - Quintana has lowered his ERA to 3.92. Officially below 4! I was pretty sure there was math that suggested this couldn't happen, but BAH GOD on May 19th, Quintana has an ERA below 4.

The guy is still a good pitcher. He's going to fetch a haul if the Sox end up dealing him.

Well folks, the impossible has happened - Quintana has lowered his ERA to 3.92. Officially below 4! I was pretty sure there was math that suggested this couldn't happen, but BAH GOD on May 19th, Quintana has an ERA below 4.

The guy is still a good pitcher. He's going to fetch a haul if the Sox end up dealing him.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 19, 2017 -> 09:28 PM)

Impossible