Q may get moved "sooner than you think"

Princess Dye

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 13, 2017 -> 08:03 AM)
I can't believe anyone bought into it either. A oft injured A ball pitcher who is on the brink of a promotion and on an innings count, gets pulled from a start with stormy weather, add that to a top prospect who has been inactive, not being in the line up, add that to a supposed Ken Rosenthal tweet, yanked so fast no one has a screen shot, about a possible unusual trade. Ignore Rosenthal's facebook page post about a crazy potential trade between Miami and Philadelphia , clearly it's Quintana to the Cubs.

Sometimes things happen...

Didn't you tell ust there was NO WAY the Red Sox would trade us Moncada, since they had invested so much money into him?

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (yesterday333 @ Jul 13, 2017 -> 10:13 AM)
Dag Gum! I am getting tired of the rumors... give me a trade! I need to get work done this week....

Just consider it all BS until it happens, then give people who broke it credit.

I remember around Christmas the Q to NYY or Pittsburgh was supposedly going to happen. Hahn later said no team has ever been close for Q.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 13, 2017 -> 10:16 AM)
Jose Quintana will NOT be a member of the White within 72 hours. Dave wouldn't double-down on the smoke here unless he had something of substance.

He posts the eyes kind of often though. Any tweet over the past few months regarding Q. Of course, now there seems to be even more smoke.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 30, 2016 -> 09:30 PM)
Why is it a poor decision? They paid $63 million up front for a 19 year old kid. He is now 21 and many think he is the best prospect in the game. He lit up the minor leagues. he will make nothing for 3 years. Those guys don't get traded by sane organizations.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 13, 2017 -> 10:14 AM)
Sometimes things happen...

Didn't you tell ust there was NO WAY the Red Sox would trade us Moncada, since they had invested so much money into him?

I found this one pretty quickly.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 13, 2017 -> 08:20 AM)
No surprise you didn't find my response when the trade was made admitting I had been wrong.

It's great that you admitted you were wrong.

I guess the point is that sometimes things happen which you least expected.

Is it usually a huge waste of our time? Yep.

But that's half the fun! Not knowing what could possibly be happening.

Otherwise, I wouldn't come to this subforum and I'd just wait, like some of my very serious Sox fan friends do, for the deals to be announced, so as not to waste their own time.