WhItE SoX Winner

Panerista

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 12, 2017 -> 01:02 AM)
I don't care about draft position period. I want our young players to do well and for the Sox to win. This isn't the NBA. #1 pick or #3 pick...big whoop. Young players playing better advances our rebuild effort much more then the difference in a couple of picks.

I'd still prefer the #1 pick, but if the young guys excelling moves us down to #2 or #3 I won't complain. I'd just hope Turang falls.

If not, BEER!

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 11:02 PM)
I don't care about draft position period. I want our young players to do well and for the Sox to win. This isn't the NBA. #1 pick or #3 pick...big whoop. Young players playing better advances our rebuild effort much more then the difference in a couple of picks.

That should be the long and the short of it as it relates to being a fan of the Chicago White Sox at this point in time.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 12, 2017 -> 05:02 AM)

Chisoxfn speaks the truth. I love Chisoxfn.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 12, 2017 -> 07:49 AM)
There was nothing he did that reminded me of Floyd, at all. The ball exploded from his hand, he reminded me of the first time I saw Yordano Ventura

Same here, Ventura is exactly who comes to mind for Lopez.The Floyd comp is much better suited for Giolito.