Possible new Loaiza shirt sold in Wrigleyville

HighHeat45

I was talkin to my cub fan friend today and he said he went to a store in Wrigleyville that was selling cubs memorobilia and saw a shirt that was like the "Sosa 21 Cork Company" shirt, but he said this one said "Loiaza 21 Homerun Companay" and on the back it had the sox logo but the "O" was replaced with a "U" forming "SUX". Even he said that was the stupidest a shirt he had ever seen , At least the Sosa one is true.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

If you're gonna make a parody of someone on the Sox, at least do something like William Koch HR Club.

Or maybe rip Frank, who has been on the Sox for a long time and choked in the bigtime Minny series this year.

But Loaiza?

Idiotic cub fans.

They are most likely jealous of our steal.

I mean, Elo home run company? If you're going to make a shirt like that, atleast make it reasonable.....make it so it actually resembles the truth....like, for instance, I believe Colon gave up 30 homers this year. I need no more explanation for my point.

Cubs fans are dumbasses....every single one of them.

Of course because Flub fans are always so knowledgeable about baseball.  They can even judge accurate distances for fly balls.

Indian fan 1: Its gone

Indian fan 2: No too high, too high

Bob Ucker: And that one is way off the reservation

Indian fan 3: Too high?