**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

2 minutes ago, Whitesoxin2019 said:

Well you if someone acts like an animal ... that’s how I took it.

crossing a border isn't "acting like an animal" but please, keep endorsing that kind of dehumanizing language. it looks great on you.

• Like 2

Just now, StrangeSox said:

hey guess what they're still human

did Obama call them "animals" and say they weren't even people? did he use the sort of language frequently used by people who want ethnic cleansing? no? it was a completely irrelevant whataboutism? oh, okay.

Wow let the sensitivity rain in, a few pages back the theme was insensitivity was ok toward the black dude with the MAGA hat.

Just now, Whitesoxin2019 said:

Wow let the sensitivity rain in, a few pages back the theme was insensitivity was ok toward the black dude with the MAGA hat.

No, it was towards anyone who frequents a cheesecake factory.

Just now, Whitesoxin2019 said:

Let me try this again...

intolerance of intolerance is not bigotry or insensitivity. It's called being a decent human being.

7 minutes ago, Whitesoxin2019 said:

Be fair, I was the one who made that comment. And I think Trump can say whatever he wants (just like the Cheesecake people). I also think that Trump (like the Cheesecake people) can be called out for what they did.

Fair is fair. Although I think that the President of the US should have a little more tact than a random Cheesecake employee, but thats just my opinion. If you think the President should act like random people, youre entitled to that opinion as well.

Edited by Soxbadger

1 minute ago, Whitesoxin2019 said:

Out of context

He was talking about MS-13 members

Trump? If that were the case, why didn't he say that? It's amazing to me that people like you fill in the blanks for what he "means" instead of actually listening to the actual words he uses.

Do you not think words matter? Do you not think treating people decently, and with respect, matters?

10 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Trump? If that were the case, why didn't he say that? It's amazing to me that people like you fill in the blanks for what he "means" instead of actually listening to the actual words he uses.

Do you not think words matter? Do you not think treating people decently, and with respect, matters?

Well I say they are animals too www.newsweek.com/trump-immigrants-animals-people-undocumented-930029%3famp=1

Edited by Whitesoxin2019

4 minutes ago, Whitesoxin2019 said:

Out of context

He was talking about MS-13 members

You seem to be missing my point when you keep grouping me with others. Trump can say whatever he wants. Other people can complain/love/hate/whatever what he says.

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Let me ask you an unrelated question I'm curious about. 

During his campaign and time as President of the United States, has Donald Trump said anything that you found inappropriate? 

I find disgust with the senasationlized headlines that caters to biased, lazy readers who spread out of context stories around. This has been the case so many times the last 4 years. I’m sure you all in here would be circle jerking in here for a few more pages about trump calling women and children animals if I didn’t post some context. A month ago I posted some good proof that trump didn’t mock a handicapped reporter. So if trump did say something inappropriate I would certainly need some context. 

2 minutes ago, Whitesoxin2019 said:

Waaaa the president called ms 13 gang members animals 

You can't hold opinions that the President attacking people (not just MS13, but EVERYONE he has gone after) in the media is OK,  yet people being yelled at for political beliefs in a restaurant is national news, without it being hypocritical.  Trump is quite literally doing EXACTLY this on a daily basis, both on twitter and in press conferences for the national news and audiences, but people are snowflakes for being upset about this.  He is targeting everyone from politicians to private citizens on a daily basis for his vitrol, and almost all because of their politics.

A party that endorses this sort of behavior for one side only is exactly the reason I left the GOP.  There are no morals on display.  There is no such thing as compassion being displayed here.  No one gains from this.  So if the right genuinely has a problem with people being targeted for political purposes they need to quit being the condom protecting Trump from receiving his rightful responsibility for this political environment.

As much as I hated living through the Obama years, he at least had enough respect for the office to act Presidential, as had the other 43 Presidents in public.

1 minute ago, Whitesoxin2019 said:

I find disgust with the senasationlized headlines that caters to biased, lazy readers who spread out of context stories around. This has been the case so many times the last 4 years. I’m sure you all in here would be circle jerking in here for a few more pages about trump calling women and children animals if I didn’t post some context. A month ago I posted some good proof that trump didn’t mock a handicapped reporter. So if trump did say something inappropriate I would certainly need some context. 

Are you on the US Men's Olympic Team? Because those mental gymnastics just earned you straight 10s.

7 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

MS-13 is something he's blown out of proportion as a way to tar immigrants more broadly. 

Dehumanizing people is still bad.

Gangs suck, including this one that he continually references.  Its not even close to something that should be a top concern for this country.  The gangster disciples are 10x the size of MS-13, why doesnt he mention them?  The aryan nation is larger, why arent they being mentioned?

1 minute ago, RockRaines said:

Gangs suck, including this one that he continually references.  Its not even close to something that should be a top concern for this country.  The gangster disciples are 10x the size of MS-13, why doesnt he mention them?  The aryan nation is larger, why arent they being mentioned?

They are all animals. But the latter groups you mention are American animals.