Sox @ Royals 4/28/18 (GAME TWO)

Jose Abreu

4 minutes ago, flavum said:

That’s up there with “you’re only apologizing because you got caught”. 

Tim, act like a professional.

He gets sensitive on social media too from what I've seen. Like Timmy, but he needs to do some growing up still. 

2 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

You mean this? This was funny...

No. Instagram. He goes in on fans who talk shit about the team sucking, his batting average at one point, etc. Some of it is funny, others even I shake my head.

Edited by SoxAce

Just now, fathom said:

Timmy with quite an interesting game so far. Showing his typical lousy hands

another stupid backhand attempt.  it's like dude, you're fast, you're quick.  get. in.  front.  of.  the.  ball.   And again, it's not like he had a really fast runner to gun down.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

another stupid backhand attempt.  it's like dude, you're fast, you're quick.  get. in.  front.  of.  the.  ball.   And again, it's not like he had a really fast runner to gun down.

Hard to get in front of the ball when you can't see the ball until it's right in front of you... that's a really tough play to make when you're screened. 

After watching the Royals for years plunk our players and act like jackasses that's pretty rich getting all butt hurt over Tim pointing to the sky after a homer.  Get freaking real.  

Swear filter needs to be reapplied after the upgrade

Edited by southsideirish71
  • Like 1

Just now, southsideirish71 said:

After watching the Royals for years plunk our players and act like jackasses that's pretty rich getting all butt hurt over Tim pointing to the sky after a homer.  Get fucking real.

He watched the homer. It wasn’t about the point