Male birth control

GASHWOUND

The male birth control seems to be near..was wondering if men would actually use it..

I guess the turn-offs would what effect it would have on you with the hormones and such...but the pluses..like mentioned in the article...men can take control of their second guessing of if a women has really taken the pill and the consequences of getting the girl pregos...Now you don't have to worry if she's telling the truth or not about if she's taking the pill.

You can take care of your own biz and not worry if you "accidentally" get a girl pregnant or not..

Although I don't think the condom is going out of business with all the diseases and such..

Although if this comes to actuality that means more opportunities for free blasts..that's not all bad.. :)

http://www.msnbc.com/news/954083.asp?cp1=1

My bio prof was talking about this kind of stuff last week when lecturing on the population problem. I think it sounds kind of crazy. It would be a great thing if it did work well. I don't think it'll have a huge effect on society, considering the pull-out method is the most 'popular' one at my school atleast. I don't know if'd I want to go to the doctor and waste my money on something that a condom could give me the same mind set with. You just need to wear a condom correctly.

By the way, Roman, I am more worried about pregnancy that STD's. Most the STD's ya can get rid of, or control atleast. Would you have an abortion if ya got a girl pregnant? How could ya raise a kid, I couldn't at this point in my life. Both things are scary though, that's why no matter what ya wear a condom. That's also why ya can normally get them for free from all sorts of places.

My bio prof was talking about this kind of stuff last week when lecturing on the population problem. I think it sounds kind of crazy. It would be a great thing if it did work well. I don't think it'll have a huge effect on society, considering the pull-out method is the most 'popular' one at my school atleast. I don't know if'd I want to go to the doctor and waste my money on something that a condom could give me the same mind set with. You just need to wear a condom correctly.

By the way, Roman, I am more worried about pregnancy that STD's. Most the STD's ya can get rid of, or control atleast. Would you have an abortion if ya got a girl pregnant? How could ya raise a kid, I couldn't at this point in my life. Both things are scary though, that's why no matter what ya wear a condom. That's also why ya can normally get them for free from all sorts of places.

What STD's are uncurable?

Uh almost all are uncurable. Some are treatable. :bang

Uh almost all are uncurable. Some are treatable. :bang

Didn't seem like alot of 'em where uncurable when I had ta learn about the stuff in school. I said controlable too. How bout this DON'T HAVE SEX!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Damn. Finally male birth control.... this one time I thought I was late... and I was so afraid I might be pregnant... but then someone reminded me that guys can't get pregnant....

I was so relieved. But with this new pill, I'll never have a scare like that again.

unless its the little blue pill...... :o . then i would be scared ..... ;) :D

Many are uncurable, but the biggest of all (AIDS) will kill you unless you have A LOT of money and can afford the newest, most effective medication.

Especially at schools or at least colleges.

I believe herpes is the only std that is NOT curable. Gonorreha, Syphilis, Chlamydia, et al are all curable. A simple antibiotic like doxycycline or cipro would kill Gonorreha or Chlamydia, more intensive treatment is needed to cure syphilis. Crabs are also curable, a simple variant on head lice. What std's am I missing?

Oh yeah, all you need to go is by one of the health places here at MSU. Even in Arlington Heights, ya could just go to the court house ask for condoms there somewhere, I never did the court house one. I know they do give them though. At Iowa they have them in the student health center too, I know that for sure.

I believe herpes is the only std that is NOT curable.  Gonorreha, Syphilis, Chlamydia, et al are all curable.  A simple antibiotic like doxycycline or cipro would kill Gonorreha or Chlamydia, more intensive treatment is needed to cure syphilis.  Crabs are also curable, a simple variant on head lice.  What std's am I missing?

Ummmm HIV/AIDS?

Oh yeah, all you need to go is by one of the health places here at MSU. Even in Arlington Heights, ya could just go to the court house ask for condoms there somewhere, I never did the court house one. I know they do give them though. At Iowa they have them in the student health center too, I know that for sure.

They do the same at my school..Cal State Fullerton, referring to the school heath center.

They do the same at my school..Cal State Fullerton, referring to the school heath center.

It makes a ton of sense too, I think the ever popular 'pullout' method is insane. College is not like high school. Now, they seem to accept the fact people are going to have sex. In high school, they were big on abstience.

It makes a ton of sense too, I think the ever popular 'pullout' method is insane. College is not like high school. Now, they seem to accept the fact people are going to have sex. In high school, they were big on abstience.

I was talking to a buddy of mine and he was telling me how with his girlfriend they would always do that and I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever heard.

Hell, they evne thought it would work. Other friends of mine think the same thing. I swear, people must not ever listen to love line anymore :lol:

I can't believe people would be so stupid when it involves keeping yourself safe and the girl from getting pregnant. I know some other people mentioned it in this thread, but I sure as hell don't know what I'd do if I knocked a girl up and she wanted to have the baby.

I'd definately step up and face the consequences, but it sure as hell would change your life and change you. A lot of your hopes and dreams may get shattered.

Why the hell can't people afford 50 cents for a condom or how are they so lazy that they can't just drive/walk to the heath center :bang

I was talking to a buddy of mine and he was telling me how with his girlfriend they would always do that and I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever heard.

Hell, they evne thought it would work.  Other friends of mine think the same thing.  I swear, people must not ever listen to love line anymore  :lol:

I can't believe people would be so stupid when it involves keeping yourself safe and the girl from getting pregnant.  I know some other people mentioned it in this thread, but I sure as hell don't know what I'd do if I knocked a girl up and she wanted to have the baby. 

I'd definately step up and face the consequences, but it sure as hell would change your life and change you.  A lot of your hopes and dreams may get shattered. 

Why the hell can't people afford 50 cents for a condom or how are they so lazy that they can't just drive/walk to the heath center  :bang

Oh man, I know exactly what you're talking about. One of my good friends always did that with his girlfriend. He would come to school worried when she was late. I couldn't believe that he did that. He said it didn't feel the same. That's just a faulty argument. Atleast he was only with one girl. What about the people who get around quite a bit.

If I got a girl pregnant and she wanted to keep the baby, I would step up and take the responsibility no question about it. My life would be a ton harder, but I hate the dads who bail on the kid.

Hell, they evne thought it would work.  Other friends of mine think the same thing.  I swear, people must not ever listen to love line anymore  :lol:

I can't believe people would be so stupid when it involves keeping yourself safe and the girl from getting pregnant.  I know some other people mentioned it in this thread, but I sure as hell don't know what I'd do if I knocked a girl up and she wanted to have the baby. 

I'd definately step up and face the consequences, but it sure as hell would change your life and change you.  A lot of your hopes and dreams may get shattered. 

Why the hell can't people afford 50 cents for a condom or how are they so lazy that they can't just drive/walk to the heath center  :bang

Oh man, I know exactly what you're talking about. One of my good friends always did that with his girlfriend. He would come to school worried when she was late. I couldn't believe that he did that. He said it didn't feel the same. That's just a faulty argument. Atleast he was only with one girl. What about the people who get around quite a bit.

If I got a girl pregnant and she wanted to keep the baby, I would step up and take the responsibility no question about it. My life would be a ton harder, but I hate the dads who bail on the kid.

Deadbeat dads suck. My dad means a lot to me and I'm sure life is that much harder when you don't have anyone to look for when those issues arise that you don't want to talk to your mom about. Whats worse is those creeps don't help the mom in any way and she really gets screwed.

I mean she's part of the cause if she's stupid enough to let some schmuck she's never met do the pullout method, but still both should suffer the consequences.

All I know is it would suck.

I remember Olin. Ahhh, the place that would prescribe antibiotics for a broken arm.