6/30 Gamethread - @ Rangers - Rodon vs Big Sexy

27 minutes ago, Richie said:

I think it's been had and will be had enough times in other threads. This is a game thread. 

I also just think it's a weird thing to bring up tonight. As if this is the first time Sale has done this. Sale pitched great... yeah, he's great. What else is new? We have always known that, the White Sox have always known that... the entire MLB knows that. My dog knows that.

You have a smart baseball savvy dog

6 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Jose has dropped about 50 points in batting average in the last month or so

And just dropped another throw. He's playing like total crap.  Him being an ASG starter is a joke.

Edited by fathom

5 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Omar. Why?

He needs to be gone. You can't allow this to continue, as it kills the pitchers. There's a reason the team's era is so much worse with him than Smith.  The organization decision making really is awful.

Why do you keep someone on the roster that is tied for most passed balls in AL (in 16 less starts that Sanchez) and is the worst framer?

Edited by fathom

2 hours ago, elrockinMT said:

Chris Sale pitching against Yankees at the House that Ruth built. 7 innings and 11- strikeouts and only a first inning single allowed. He has been hitting 100 MPH. We got ripped off

He certaintly hasn't regressed in value, that much is obvious. There's probably not one person in Boston who is regretting that trade now.