6/30 Gamethread - @ Rangers - Rodon vs Big Sexy

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I have a feeling Moncada has a big night.

Hopefully he knows the scouting report that Colon will try and get the called 3rd with his 2 seamer running back over the plate.  It's a good pitch for Yoan to hit, but also the type he gives up on.

2 minutes ago, tlongo81@gmail.com said:

I thought Moncada was supposed to have 70 grade speed? Sure didn't look like it on the play at the plate. 

Not sure he was going full speed, but the thing is, that was just a ridiculous play by Andrus.  Bat also was in Yoan's way.

Just now, fathom said:

Not sure he was going full speed, but the thing is, that was just a ridiculous play by Andrus.  Bat also was in Yoan's way.

I think it was a combination of Yoan thinking that there was no chance in hell Andrus was coming home, a ridiculous play on a throw that I thought was going nowhere near Chirinos and the bat being in the way.

Just now, Richie said:

I think it was a combination of Yoan thinking that there was no chance in hell Andrus was coming home, a ridiculous play on a throw that I thought was going nowhere near Chirinos and the bat being in the way.

Kind of happy he wasn't going 100%, as that could have been painful for him at home with how much the catcher was blocking the plate.

2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I have a feeling Moncada has a big night.

Chris Sale pitching against Yankees at the House that Ruth built. 7 innings and 11- strikeouts and only a first inning single allowed. He has been hitting 100 MPH. We got ripped off

Just now, DirtySox said:

Doesn't help when Omar Narvaez is your catcher.

Very, very true. 

Navarez jerking that glove all around was high school level pitch presentation. 

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

Chris Sale pitching against Yankees at the House that Ruth built. 7 innings and 11- strikeouts and only a first inning single allowed. He has been hitting 100 MPH. We got ripped off

Lol

Jeez man. Let's not start this.

Edited by Richie