Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

By "against Minny" I meant against Minny if they make the playoffs and the bears play them again next week, which is possible. They're the only defense in the NFC anywhere close to the quality of the Bears on the teams making the playoffs. I'd only go for 2 against them if I had to. 

I agree with that too.

Nick Foles is out for the Iggles, chest injury, hunching over in pain in the tunnel, former Indiana Hoosier QB Nate Sudfeld is now in. They're up 17-0 on Washington, if Minnesota loses, Philadelphia gets that playoff spot and the Bears in the first round.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

I think Foles will be fine. More precautionary. Being up 17-0 helps too.

That didn't look fine at all. If he's playing next week against that Bears defense he may not live through it. 

24-0 now. Bears pick their next week opponent, win and it's Philly.

1 minute ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Wont be announced until tonight. Saturday at 3:30 or 7, Sunday at 12 or 3:30. Although Houston will most likely be the early Saturday game.

If Houston is early Saturday I think  that puts the Bears on Sunday because they usually mix up the 3-6 and 4-5 games.

11 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

That didn't look fine at all. If he's playing next week against that Bears defense he may not live through it. 

24-0 now. Bears pick their next week opponent, win and it's Philly.

He got injured a week prior. Just reaggravated it. He'll be fine. Won't be 100% but who is at this point.

Philly fans going nuts on their board. They're playing the Bear Down song on their message board. :lol:

Edited by SoxAce
  • Like 1

It'd be nice if the Colts happen to make the playoffs to not have to play an early Saturday game after playing the Sunday night game. I get we have no right to control when we play, but would be nice to have the late Sunday game again.

9 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Let Mack hit him once or twice and the ribs won't be fine.

He played with bruised ribs this game. He was never healthy, but he'll gutted out next week. They took him out as precautionary.. it's a smart move. Like I said, he'll be fine to go next week.

Edited by SoxAce

11 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

He played with bruised ribs this game. He was never healthy, but he'll gutted out next week. They took him out as precautionary.. it's a smart move. Like I said, he'll be fine to go next week.

Oh yeah, he'll be fine to go. However, with the pressure the bears put on QBs, I'll be surprised if he doesn't miss some time e during that game.