Hudson in bar fight

San Fransisco news papers are breaking the story, along with the boston media.

Both the security gaurd and bartender of a Boston night club are saying Tim Hudson got in a fight, and the security gaurd said Hudson was throwing "hay makers" and it took 8 people to restrain him. The night club manager is denying the claims. The bartender who supposedly felt the wrath of one of Hudson's punches, was fired today.

Hudson strained his oblique muscle and may miss the remainder of the postseason. Hudson said the pain was unbearable when taking warm ups in the second, now some are saying that if this fight is true, it may have been the cause.

If this is true Hudson made a mistake :bang

Both the security gaurd and bartender of a Boston night club are saying Tim Hudson got in a fight, and the security gaurd said Hudson was throwing "hay makers" and it took 8 people to restrain him. The night club manager is denying the claims.  The bartender who supposedly felt the wrath of one of Hudson's punches, was fired today.

Hudson strained his oblique muscle and may miss the remainder of the postseason. Hudson said the pain was unbearable when taking warm ups in the second, now some are saying that if this fight is true, it may have been the cause.

If this is true Hudson made a mistake  :bang

Was he hanging out with Ray Lewis or something? :o :bang

Both the security gaurd and bartender of a Boston night club are saying Tim Hudson got in a fight, and the security gaurd said Hudson was throwing "hay makers" and it took 8 people to restrain him. The night club manager is denying the claims.  The bartender who supposedly felt the wrath of one of Hudson's punches, was fired today.

P-Diddy joined them at the club too, David Wells was supposed to come, but he is still nursing his black eye from his last late night altercation.

Well Ray did his thing after winning... :headbang

If you were the GM and the A's lose the series.... Would you trade Hudson??

I know a type of pitcher like him don't come around everyday but look at this attitude.

Major Brain fart by Hudson  :huh:  :bang

Hudon is too invaluable, I would not.

But if it was something retarded by a dumb player like Fick, and what he did to Karros, all I have to say is... HE GONE.

I know a type of pitcher like him don't come around everyday but look at this attitude.

But if it was something retarded by a dumb player like Fick, and what he did to Karros, all I have to say is... HE GONE.

Robert Fick cost the Braves games 1 and 3 with his terrible defense. I think it is safe to assume that his options will be along the lines of working for the Tigers and and taking beer showers (not from winning either,) on a professional basis.

Robert Fick cost the Braves games 1 and 3 with his terrible defense. I think it is safe to assume that his options will be along the lines of working for the Tigers and and taking beer showers (not from winning either,) on a professional basis.

Glad someone else here see's it as I do. If Fick don't fick up that DP ball in Game 1, Cubs are out in 4. But what is is what is. Sox fans just have to deal with it.

:fyou MotherFicker!!!!!

Why the f*** is Hudson out partying when he has to pitch in the Boston Series? Good to see where Hudson's priorities are  .

The strange thing is I have had dealings with Tim Hudson and he is one of the last guy's I would see being out carousing and getting into a bar fight. Never can tell though, I guess.....

In response to your post, Killa, do you really think these guys turn into saints just because the playoffs have started? I don't know Tim Hudson's lifestyle and who knows, he could have been drinking water, but if you think these guys change just because a game means something you are very naive.

Athletes feel like they are bullet proof, especially once they get a bunch of money in their hands. They get used to playing and living a lifestyle and if that means they go out and drink a lot, that is what they are used to. They aren't going to stop. If there is a day game following a night game, perhaps, but to think these guys all of a sudden are angels just doesn't fly.

Glad someone else here see's it as I do. If Fick don't fick up that DP ball in Game 1, Cubs are out in 4. But what is is what is. Sox fans just have to deal with it.

:fyou MotherFicker!!!!!

If Ortiz hadn't grooved that fastball to Kerry Wood, Fick's Folly wouldn't have mattered. With 2 outs in the inning, an ace like Ortiz should have been able to bear down and get the opposing pitcher out.

But still, Fick is a dick. Always has been, always will be.