8/26 GT - KOPECH DAY (PART 2)!!

3 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

I like the fact he didn’t panic. He hit two batters though so sometimes maybe control can be an issue??? 

He still hasn't walked anyone. So even though he has 3 HBPs, I'm not too worried about his control since that's just three bad pitches and not, say, 12.

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

4 IP, 3 H, 4 K, on 61 pitches.

I swear I've said this before, but I've long thought Kopech would be the prize of the Sale trade.

Remember when Kopech hit that rough patch earlier this season and the Tommy Longo’s of the world were ready to declare him a bust?  Seems like he’s already shut those haters up through his first six innings.  The talent is beyond insane and he could easily be the prize of the deal.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Remember when Kopech hit that rough patch earlier this season and the Tommy Longo’s of the world were ready to declare him a bust?  Seems like he’s already shut those haters up through his first six innings.  The talent is beyond insane and he could easily be the prize of the deal.

This post is fake news. No one was calling a Kopech a bust.

Also, isnt it a bit premature to be calling him the prize of the deal? 

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

That story about Smith and Webb and the Webby jersey is just crazy

Reminds me of how the first Marlins' game after Jose Fernandez's death, Dee Gordon led off with a home run, his first and only of the season 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic