Voted for the Terminator Today

Chisoxfn

I really wanted to vote McClintock but in the end i decided to go with Arnold. McClintock is my first choice, but since I knew he had no shot I went with my 2nd choice.

I know I don't want Davis or Bustamante in. I will say this...its very interesting how these allegations are coming out now. I don't condone what Arnold did and I sure as hope he doesn't condone it.

I do find it interesting that some democrats are ripping him for this...yet they stood behind Clinton and such. I guess you could go the same way with republicans who defend him yet ripped Clinton for his acts.

I know this, Arnold seems very upfront and willing to admit his mistakes. Thats one thing I definately admire. Should be an interesting night with the Cubs game on and election results coming in.

I doubt the props I voted on will go the way i'd like them too. At least not one of the props.

I don't understand why you didn't vote for McClintock. I have no idea the issues, as I live in the chicago area not Cali, but you should always let your voice be heard.

In the 2000 Presidential election I voted for Nader. I knew he had no shot of winning the election. But by getting 5% of the popular vote, the Green party would be in the next elections debates, receive more funding, and have a more equal playing field in future elections.

The 2000 Presidential election was decided by .01% of the vote. Your vote actually does count.

My point is, because there is the perception that Arnold is going to win, people like yourself change thier mind and vote for the leading candidate. Maybe enough people change thier minds to make arnold win. But Maybe McClintock would win if more people thought he had a chance.

Stick with your convictions. :usa

I know what you mean. I went their planning on voting McClintock, but in the end I couldn't. I think McClintock is the best choice, but I also like Arnold.

When everyone would tell me how Tom should step down so only one main republican would be on the ballot I responded with...why doesn't Arnold step down.

I wish McClintock had a chance as I support him and will support him when he tries for another political office and i hope he's governor one day.

Still the thought of Gray Davis/Bustamante in charge scares the hell out of me. I seriously think the state is done if one of them is in charge.

I know what you mean.  I went their planning on voting McClintock, but in the end I couldn't.  I think McClintock is the best choice, but I also like Arnold.

When everyone would tell me how Tom should step down so only one main republican would be on the ballot I responded with...why doesn't Arnold step down. 

I wish McClintock had a chance as I support him and will support him when he tries for another political office and i hope he's governor one day.

Still the thought of Gray Davis/Bustamante in charge scares the hell out of me.  I seriously think the state is done if one of them is in charge.

Davis and Bustamante are in hot water for $38 billion in deficits yet Bush is the next Churchill? :huh: Just sayin

I know what you mean.  I went their planning on voting McClintock, but in the end I couldn't.  I think McClintock is the best choice, but I also like Arnold.

Still the thought of Gray Davis/Bustamante in charge scares the hell out of me.  I seriously think the state is done if one of them is in charge.

Davis and Bustamante are in hot water for $38 billion in deficits yet Bush is the next Churchill? :huh: Just sayin

Their ways to fix the budget steam me much more. I have no idea who I'll vote for next election. Right now I'm supporting Bush, but that stance could change, although I see the economy improving and if it does...I think it means Bush is re-elected.

It really shows how weak Gore was that he couldn't use the sucess of the economy to win (Not looking to debate whether Gore really won or not...I did enough of that in school around that time :) )

I do think the budget needs to be fixed, but its a big myth that says the budget will hurt our children or our childrens children. The budget is still a very small when compared with our GDP or GNP. I do think they should start paying it down slowly and start turning the government into more of a business. By that I mean they should make it much more efficient.

While Bustamante and Davis want the same bueracrats if not more...both McClintcok and Arnold want to cut it and get rid of all the duplicate agencies that lead to such deficits occuring. Why cut programs when you can cut jobs that aren't needed.

Al Gore got more votes in 2000 than Reagan did in 1984 when he won 49 states. Al Gore would have won Florida if he had challenged the election results in Florida more aggressively and correctly.

:rolleyes:

And if he had won his HOME STATE of Tennessee, the whole Florida "controversy" would have been moot.

Jas, I was going to email you to congratulate you for standing my by your candidate.

Now I can't do that.

I don't agree with your guys views but he showed much integrity and class these past two weeks. You should have voted for me! Integrity and class deserve support!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yes, I voted for the first time, and the Terminator got my vote. :D

well i just talked to my mom in cally and it looks like theres 4 of you who voted for arnold... her and my step dad voted for him as well.......lol........do ya feel a landslide comin on here????? :lol:

well i just talked to my mom in cally and it looks like theres 4 of you who voted for arnold... her and my step dad voted for him as well.......lol........do ya feel a landslide comin on  here????? :lol:

Everyone I know except for my best friend voted for Arnold. It's amazing.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Everyone I know except for my best friend voted for Arnold.  It's amazing.

do ya think it was the gropin stories that did it....... ;) :lol: