Sox vs Indians (5/31, 7:10 pm)

SoxAce

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Covey looks like he is losing it though. F

Yeah, he's likely done after this inning. I'd probably get someone warming now. If he gets out of the inning let him start the next.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Bits, sure. 

Bits. Bites. Chunks.

He's pitched more than well enough to win today. Would be nice for him if he could get a double play ball here. We'll take this outing out of him every time.

4 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

There's bits of major league pitcher in there.

Covey-Lopez & Banuelos all have trouble getting through six.  I think that why we keep pushing to extend even when it seems foolish to us.

Just now, poppysox said:

Covey-Lopez & Banuelos all have trouble getting through six.  I think that why we keep pushing to extend even when it seems foolish to us.

I don't even mind pushing to extend them. But we rarely have someone there to jump in even after a couple batters.

Just now, Heads22 said:

I don't even mind pushing to extend them. But we rarely have someone there to jump in even after a couple batters.

Ricky does seem to get caught with his pants down on more than a few occasions.

9 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Bits. Bites. Chunks.

He's pitched more than well enough to win today. Would be nice for him if he could get a double play ball here. We'll take this outing out of him every time.

That said, raise your hand if you thought that the only Sox starters with an ERA under 5.00 on June 1st would be Giolito and Covey. 

Bueller? Bueller???

Baseball is a funny game. 

Edited by Jack Parkman