beastlyordonez30 = wsc425

aboz56

WELL  maybe Wsc wanted a new start and not to be judged.  AND he was doin well with a new start, personleeyy I dont care im sure there's many more that created a new name for a new start

Don't burn bridges and you won't need a new start.

:nono :nono :nono

I had a strong hunch that those two were one and the same a while back ago. Just seemed odd that wsc went away and that beastly appeared right at about the same time, and the fact that they both posted so eerily similar too.

Not that big a deal though. Atleast he didn't point out his name like roman did.

I had a strong hunch that those two were one and the same a while back ago.  Just seemed odd that wsc went away and that beastly appeared right at about the same time, and the fact that they both posted so eerily similar too.

Not that big a deal though.  Atleast he didn't point out his name like roman did.

YA and he also started acting better

Nice catch Aboz.  Which begs the question, what is the policy of people doing this kind of stuff on this site?  If people are using multiple names is there any point in banning people?  Inquiring minds want to know.

In the case of wsc, I've known for quite some time that he was posting under beastly. He served his suspension a ways back and decided it would be best if he changed his name.

I didn't have a problem with it and I think he's shown a great improvement on the boards.

Now if someone is banned and try returning under new names, it won't work because their IP addie is banned and they wont' be able to view the site.

In the case of wsc, I've known for quite some time that he was posting under beastly.  He served his suspension a ways back and decided it would be best if he changed his name. 

I didn't have a problem with it and I think he's shown a great improvement on the boards. 

Now if someone is banned and try returning under new names, it won't work because their IP addie is banned and they wont' be able to view the site.

Jas, we need to talk sometime soon, as I think I've got a few things that will shock you when you are told.

In the case of wsc, I've known for quite some time that he was posting under beastly.  He served his suspension a ways back and decided it would be best if he changed his name. 

Jas, we need to talk sometime soon, as I think I've got a few things that will shock you when you are told.

post-5-1065561549.gif

Is that you in your sig? You look like jon garland. :cheers