Guys

The Beast

Do you think Roman should have been banned?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Roman should have been banned?

• Yes
    • No

I agree..but I think someone should be banned if they make racists remarks or something like that..Don't you agree?

Racist remarks yes, but he didn't make racist remarks.

Also, there's always two sides to every story. I think there's more to this one than we know.

Also, there's always two sides to every story.  I think there's more to this one than we know.

BTW, I wasn't referring to Roman's case..Just that I think if someone makes racists remarks of any kind they should automatically be banned.

and what outher side?that CW has some sorta agenda or something.. :huh:

Also, there's always two sides to every story.  I think there's more to this one than we know.

BTW, I wasn't referring to Roman's case..Just that I think if someone makes racists remarks of any kind they should automatically be banned.

and what outher side?that CW has some sorta agenda or something.. :huh:

The truth will all come out and when it does and many of the best posters on this board are gone for good, this site won't be what it once was.

By the way, based on Roman's comments, what I know and was certain posters on this board have PM'ed me with over the past few months (which I have ignored), I am indeed on Roman's side.

But hey, I don't run things around here.

The truth will all come out and when it does and many of the best posters on this board are gone for good, this site won't be what it once was.

By the way, based on Roman's comments, what I know and was certain posters on this board have PM'ed me with over the past few months (which I have ignored), I am indeed on Roman's side.

But hey, I don't run things around here.

I agree.. someday truths WILL come out. They already have to some. ;)

Abo, just so I understand you correctly, you approve of him refering to someone as a pedaphile? :huh: If you don't approve, what should the board owners have done?

I don't think it adds any value to this forum. This is suppose to be entertaining not a platform for libelous statements.

If he has shown even a hint of remorse I might have thought that allowing him to return would be the right thing to do. Instead he goes over to another board and continues to post libelous material. If he believes it he should report the crime. Pedaphiles should be locked up.

In the interest if full disclosure and because I am sick in innuendo and slurs, I will state that maybe 6 months to a year ago abo began using his picture as his avatar. Not the same pic as now, but a picture of him.

I PMed him and suggested that if that was indeed a picture of him, he should consider a modeling career, at least part time, as a way to pick up some extra money.

The law office that I work for, we have many clients who do modeling part time for Sears, KMart, Meijers, and other companies. A good friend, Jack Cook, made enough money at it to put 3 children through college and take his wife on a nice 50th anniversary cruise.

I am sick until death at the evil minds of some people here.

If suggesting that someone has the capabilitries of doing modeling is considered some sort of perversion then we are in a really sad state.

I also think Steff could model. Does that make me a rapist?

I suppose anyone who posts a picture of an ahtlete in their signature means they are "queer" for that athlete? Anyone who calls an an athelte a "stud" is homosexually involved with that athlete? Anyone who says "name of athlete" is "my man" is a sexual predator? Read some of the posts about male atheletes in this forum with the same dirty minds that some apply to other things. We can carry all off this to ridiculous extremes. Oh wait, we have already.

Excuse me while I go throw up.

Can't we all go back to the good old days of all yelling at Apu? Things were so much simpler then. In all seriousness, some people need timeouts, there are nerves that are way to frayed and sensative. I don't know what particular people's problems are, but there are so many vendettas and hatred right now that it is rediculous. Relax. A message board isn't supposed to be all about hate and venom.

In the interest if full disclosure and because I am sick in innuendo and slurs, I will state that maybe 6 months to a year ago abo began using his picture as his avatar. Not the same pic as now, but a picture of him.

I PMed him and suggested that if that was indeed a picture of him, he should consider a modeling career, at least part time, as a way to pick up some extra money.

The law office that I work for, we have many clients who do modeling part time for Sears, KMart, Meijers, and other companies. A good friend, Jack Cook, made enough money at it to put 3 children through college and take his wife on a nice 50th anniversary cruise.

I am sick until death at the evil minds of some people here.

If suggesting that someone has the capabilitries of doing modeling is considered some sort of perversion then we are in a really sad state.

I also think Steff could model. Does that make me a rapist?

I suppose anyone who posts a picture of an ahtlete in their signature means they are "queer" for that athlete? Anyone who calls an an athelte a "stud" is homosexually involved with that athlete? Anyone who says "name of athlete" is "my man" is a sexual prefator? Read some of the posts about male atheletes in this forum with the same dirty minds that some apply to other things. We can carry all off this to ridiculous extremes. Oh wait, we have already.

Excuse me while I go throw up.

Oye!! :bang

If this is what he's bent about then he's the one with the issues. Unreal.

it is why I left MLB too

please stay

it will calm down, it is just Mars is close to earth and the cubs are in the playoffs and Destiny's Child will probably never reunite

please if you stay I'll vote for a republican in the next election

there is no greater asking I can do than that... :lol: