Mr. Prior.....

CubKilla

sitting in my favorite local restaurant/bar - they were hosting a wine tasting party with all the town's elite - I am watching the game and playing the NTN game - and suddenly from where I am sitting a cry goes up - "their own f***ing fan!" And some pumping of fist in the air -

:headbang :headbang :headbang

before I left people were gifting me with wine and pizza because I looked so happy and everyone cracked up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and since I can't have either, I am treating the office tomorrw to pizza and wine to take home :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

and game 7 - I will sitting right there playing the NTN game - it worked tonight, gotta do it tomorrow!

and as I recall:

their own f***ing fan

next pitch to the backstop

next pitch an error -

gotta love it - you knew the floodgates were opening - and MB would have handled it better - he would not have been screaming at their own f***ing fan and then throwing the ball to the backstop... :usa :usa :usa

sitting in my favorite local restaurant/bar - they were hosting a wine tasting party with all the town's elite - I am watching the game and playing the NTN game - and suddenly from where I am sitting a cry goes up - "their own f***ing fan!"  And some pumping of fist in the air -

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

before I left people were gifting me with wine and pizza because I looked so happy and everyone cracked up!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

and since I can't have either, I am treating the office tomorrw to pizza and wine to take home :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

and game 7 - I will sitting right there playing the NTN game - it worked tonight, gotta do it tomorrow!

and as I recall:

their own f***ing fan

next pitch to the backstop

next pitch an error -

gotta love it - you knew the floodgates were opening -  and MB would have handled it better - he would not have been screaming at their own f***ing fan and then throwing the ball to the backstop...  :usa  :usa  :usa

CW you should send me some pizza too. But instead of wine I would prefer beer or a coke. :lolhitting

I was watching the game from Elroy's bar in downtown Bloomington...Only three of us in the entire bar were rooting for Florida. One guy right next to me happened to have a SOX hat on! The other, wearing a Marlins hat, was a Cardinals fan. The three of us were happy!

What a great night!

I was watching the game from Elroy's bar in downtown Bloomington...Only three of us in the entire bar were rooting for Florida.  One guy right next to me happened to have a SOX hat on!  The other, wearing a Marlins hat, was a Cardinals fan.  The three of us were happy!

What a great night!

Your dad would be very disappointed in you....

:nono :nono :nono :nono

I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but does anyone think that those extra 40-50 pitches Prior threw to get through the blowout that was game 3 came into play tonight?  I was only half watching but he didn't look like he was hitting his spots nearly as well.

From time to time of what I watched of the game [i had an exam to study for so I missed a few innings], he did look like he was a little more wild than usual.

I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but does anyone think that those extra 40-50 pitches Prior threw to get through the blowout that was game 3 came into play tonight?  I was only half watching but he didn't look like he was hitting his spots nearly as well.

He wasn't hitting his spots as well and I noticed he really didn't have that good of life on his fastball either.

ESPN kept talking about the Gardenhire syndrome where a pitcher gets tired after a long 7th inning stretch where they sing God Bless America and then Take Me Out to the Ballgame.

Did they happen to see the top of the 7th when the Marlins took Prior to the warning track twice. :fyou ESPN, the Cubs can't make any excuses. They choked last night in the 8th.