Christmas Music Suggestions

wegner

I always thought that I had an extensive collection of Christmas music CDs but being home most of the time during the pandemic and putting 5 CDs at a time on shuffle, I already realize I need some new selections and it is early in the season.

Any suggestions for music that I should have to round out a Christmas collection would be greatly appreciated.  I have a pretty eclectic taste in music so any ideas of your favorites would be appreciated.

Happy Holidays fellow Sox Fans!! :santabye

robert earl keen - nice grab. 

I'd recommend Kacey Musgraves christmas album - not all re-treads which is a welcome. new original music is nice

Chance the rapper just released an album today with jerimih too. That will test your eclectic tastes - Kacey Musgraves and Chance the Rapper. 

I've also been a fan of the Kenny Chesney christmas album too. Renee Fleming has a few good ones too. 

27 minutes ago, BrianAnderson said:

robert earl keen - nice grab. 

I'd recommend Kacey Musgraves christmas album - not all re-treads which is a welcome. new original music is nice

Chance the rapper just released an album today with jerimih too. That will test your eclectic tastes - Kacey Musgraves and Chance the Rapper. 

I've also been a fan of the Kenny Chesney christmas album too. Renee Fleming has a few good ones too. 

All nice suggestions, thank you Brian...No problem testing my eclectic taste as the current discs I have on shuffle are The Ventures, Leslie Odom Jr, Charlie Brown, Bette Midler and The New Christy Minstrels....Kacey and Chance will fit in nicely :D