And That's a White Sox Winner !!

3 hours ago, Green Line said:

Jesus, can you cool it for like 5 seconds and allow space in your brain for the fact that other people can have different views on things?  2016 team started off 23-10 and then blew an 8 run lead to send their season into a spiral they never recovered from.  That is the comparison I was drawing.  Its not a courtroom, its a message board.

It's going to be ok brother. Deep breaths in and out. 

This team is better than the 2016 team. If you can't see that, then I don't even know. 

5 hours ago, Bazox said:

What a beautiful sweet connection for Jose's homer and big up to Hendricks for putting that flash fire out .

After making Jose look sick on low stuff out of the zone the last AB, throws him a high slider that wound up flirting with the concourse.  Duh.  Speaking of a slider, Hendriks could have used one that last AB as Edman fouled off a ton of 4 seamers.

Edited by Stinky Stanky

1 hour ago, Stinky Stanky said:

After making Jose look sick on low stuff out of the zone the last AB, throws him a high slider that wound up flirting with the concourse.  Duh.  Speaking of a slider, Hendriks could have used one that last AB as Edman fouled off a ton of 4 seamers.

Edman was late on every single fastball, speeding up his bat wouldn’t have been a good idea imo

8 hours ago, ron883 said:

It's going to be ok brother. Deep breaths in and out. 

This team is better than the 2016 team. If you can't see that, then I don't even know. 

I never said anything remotely close to that.  I compared something that happened in 2021 to something that happened in 2016 and said its nice that we had a different outcome.  Thanks for playing.

Edited by Green Line

2 hours ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Edman was late on every single fastball, speeding up his bat wouldn’t have been a good idea imo

I listened to Stone on the replay and he said that Liam lost control of the slider on balls 2 and 3 and didn't go back to it for that reason. Last night I was "listening" with the sound off.

6 hours ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Thanks , I have no idea what you're on about :lol: