GT 5/29: ORIOLES @ SOX G2

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

So no one else ever calls out people who are so obviously wrong ? I mean seriously you have no leg to stand on.

calling out someone who is wrong is one thing... taking the time to sift through the thread and post 20 comments is a whole other level.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Yes, because I can see Tony LaRussa rolling through internet message boards worried what people have to say about him.  Good lord, project much?

He did sue Twitter for a fake twitter account, so you might want to think again.

5 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Just admit dude  you were totally wrong in every way !

i did like 3 times before you posted your manifesto to get all the rebel forces.

(admit i didn't know they were going to pitch him on 3 days rest)

Edited by harkness99
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

He did sue Twitter for a fake twitter account, so you might want to think again.

Well if he is reading this, and hate motivates him to stick around let me just be the 1st to say...

You are doing great Tony!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, harkness99 said:

calling out someone who is wrong is one thing... taking the time to sift through the thread and post 20 comments is a whole other level.

How else do i I make my point ? I didn't want to single out one person, so I picked all the comments who were clueless or the ones who had some thought other than  it didn't make sense or TLR is stupid. Also i didn't copy and paste. That little + sign next to the quote let's  you do multiple quotes so you can make one post to cover all of them. You should notice some of the quote were good ones and I made positives comments on them or left them alone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Nah I'm in California I don't get to hear the post game and that long post took a while to make because i had to check the schedule , who pitched , who was due to pitch the next games and see what date the the problems showed up. Once again clueless. You really should quit while you're behind and admit you jumped the gun otherwise you are the one picking the fight.

I’m in Arizona and heard TRL’s comments on the MLB app radio stream.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

How else do i I make my point ? I didn't want to single out one person, so I picked all the comments who were clueless or the ones who had some thought other than  it didn't make sense or TLR is stupid. Also i didn't copy and paste. That little + sign next to the quote let's  you do multiple quotes so you can make one post to cover all of them. You should notice some of the quote were good ones and I made positives comments on them or left them alone.

rofl .... yeah you just didn't want to single out one person.

that actually made me spit up my soda... ya that was why you posted all those quotes....

Edited by harkness99
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Well I (for one) feel humiliated and utterly defeated. I hereby bend the knee to your supreme magnificence and intellectual superiority. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Coming in for the first time today after a DH sweep and I see the good vibes are strong! 

Haha yeah I feel the love. 

Facing Akin tomorrow. Lefty with not bad raw stuff, but little refinement.  Changeup probably his best pitch. I like our odds. 

Edited by Blackout Friday
Typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Coming in for the first time today after a DH sweep and I see the good vibes are strong! 

I was a great day for White Sox baseball. I’m extremely pleased and bullish on this team. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Honestly?  That's worse. He's already had injury issues this year.  Even if you have to punt on a game using someone like Stiever or ReyLo, don't risk Lynn.

Actually I did not ever say he had to pitch Lynn on short rest. All I said was unless they want to pitch Lopez or someone else Lynn was the likely candidate ( over Keuchel) which should convince some people I was thinking on my own and had not heard the post game TLR comments.

But yea using Lynn on short rest is not ideal. I can agree with that but also no one wants to see Lopez or Stiever starting either especially against the Indians. But Lynn does seem to be recovered just by looking at his pitch counts over his previous 3 starts before today. But it definitely is something to keep an eye on which I am sure they are doing.

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Actually I did not ever say he had to pitch Lynn on short rest. All I said was unless they want to pitch Lopez or someone else Lynn was the likely candidate ( over Keuchel) which should convince some people I was thinking on my own and had not heard the post game TLR comments.

But yea using Lynn on short rest is not ideal. I can agree with that but also no one wants to see Lopez or Stiever starting either especially against the Indians. But Lynn does seem to be recovered just by looking at his pitch counts over his previous 3 starts before today. But it definitely is something to keep an eye on which I am sure they are doing.

Again, I would rather start Stiever or Reynaldo than Lynn on short rest after he has already had an injury this year. I'd rather lose a game now versus risk losing Lynn for an extended period of time. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Again, I would rather start Stiever or Reynaldo than Lynn on short rest after he has already had an injury this year. I'd rather lose a game now versus risk losing Lynn for an extended period of time. 

If Lynn gets hurt it will have nothing to do with three days rest.  He had a minor trap muscle injury he probably strained it grabbing a beer out of the clubhouse fridge because the one he wanted was all the way in the back.

This is a team with pennant and WS aspirations there no punting games.  Lance had a nice little breezy 82 pitches today and should be good for 80 more in a few days.  No problem at all with the move and if the team's trainers and Hahn didn't clear it it wouldn't be happening. 

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Like 2