White Sox-Astros Game 1 3:07 Start Time

KnightsOnMintSt

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

What he said was 48 hours ago.  Its fairly evident things have changed since then.  Hahn also said he'd be at practice Tuesday, and there is no sign that he was.  

So a whole day? Have you ever had the flu? If he had Covid the Sox wouldn't be allowed to tell you he was sick.

1 minute ago, asherwood12 said:

We’re basing rumors on a hype video?  I didn’t see Giolito there.  C’mon now.  Hahn said it was non Covid related.  I tend to believe Hahn until otherwise.  This seems like a reach and is making everyone overreact.  

Hype video, pictures, players stories and raBBit, who has insider information. Every other player was spotted in at least one of those 3 things, except him.

Edited by Squirmin' for Yermin

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

So a whole day? Have you ever had the flu? If he had Covid the Sox wouldn't be allowed to tell you he was sick.

I am not saying he has covid.  I am saying it is very possible he has tested positive for covid since Hahn said he was dealing with non-covid virus 48 hours ago.  

Its also possible he just wasn't feeling well enough to work out on Tuesday and team didn't want him around all the guys, so he is coming to Houston seperately.

But if all was well, chances are we wouldn't be hearing all this stuff.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

he knows he didn't travel.

i mean, unless he's lying, he figured that out from instagram stories, a hype video and practice that he wasn't with the team currently.

You are somehow conflating that to mean that Abreu has COVID, because the guy who said he didn't want to start/spread any rumors has practically implied he has COVID and started the rumor.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

I am not saying he has covid.  I am saying it is very possible he has tested positive for covid since Hahn said he was dealing with non-covid virus 48 hours ago.  

Its also possible he just wasn't feeling well enough to work out on Tuesday and team didn't want him around all the guys, so he is coming to Houston seperately.

What are we hearing and from who? Maybe I missed it.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

i mean, unless he's lying, he figured that out from instagram stories, a hype video and practice that he wasn't with the team currently.

You are somehow conflating that to mean that Abreu has COVID, because the guy who said he didn't want to start/spread any rumors has practically implied he has COVID.

I'm not saying he has COVID, though if you have half a brain, that's a logical guess.

6 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

All this stuff? It is all speculation from rabbit based on video. And then notCishek jumped on the bandwagon. If he had a flu or a bad cold that he was fighting for a couple of days, even if he was feeling better, I wouldn't want him on the team plane heading to a postseason game.

JR can gas up his private jet and fly him down there.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Haha 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

What are we hearing and from who? Maybe I missed it.

Well sounds like you don't take much for Rabbit's thoughts, but I respect what he says and he clearly talks to people that are connected. I don't want to get into a debat about Rabbit with you - but its not hard to figure out that someone told Rabbit that Jose didn't travel with the team.  Could be as simple as he wasn't feeling well and they didn't want him to travel with the club.  Could also be something more serious - like he tested positive for the virus that is currently a worldwide pandemic. 

I guess we'll all find out soon enough.  But again, chances are that all this ruckus isn't about nothing.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Why is it assumed he has Covid? Hahn said it was a non Covid illness. The fact that Hahn said anything says to me the Sox expect him to play.

Hahn said he expected him at the workout Monday. Was he there?

8 minutes ago, asherwood12 said:

We’re basing rumors on a hype video?  I didn’t see Giolito there.  C’mon now.  Hahn said it was non Covid related.  I tend to believe Hahn until otherwise.  This seems like a reach and is making everyone overreact.  

No.

6 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hasn't he said repeatedly he has no idea and doesn't want to spread rumors? lol

Never said that. Please quote me though. I am not putting my name next to anything. Those who trust me can read through the lines. Those who don't can't ignore. Not rocket science. 

1 minute ago, raBBit said:

No.

Never said that. Please quote me though. I am not putting my name next to anything. Those who trust me can read through the lines. Those who don't can't ignore. Not rocket science. 

in raBBit I trust! Go MC!!!!!

Just now, raBBit said:

No.

He said he was going to work out Tuesday.  I wasn't there so I have no idea if he was at the park or not. But bad colds and flus don't always go away exactly when you think.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Well sounds like you don't take much for Rabbit's thoughts, but I respect what he says and he clearly talks to people that are connected. I don't want to get into a debat about Rabbit with you - but its not hard to figure out that someone told Rabbit that Jose didn't travel with the team.  Could be as simple as he wasn't feeling well and they didn't want him to travel with the club.  Could also be something more serious - like he tested positive for the virus that is currently a worldwide pandemic. 

I guess we'll all find out soon enough.  But again, chances are that all this ruckus isn't about nothing.   

Guy said he didn't want to start any rumors and then started a rumor. Hard to take much of what he said seriously when he won't actually say anything. At the end, he'll be right regardless I guess.

He was sick. It was said to be non-covid related. Him not traveling seems as simple as not risking getting others sick. Traveling by himself makes sense. Until official word is stated otherwise, I feel that is the safest conclusion given that the guy people are using as their benchmark has said he wasn't going to start a rumor.

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

All this stuff? It is all speculation from rabbit based on video. And then notCishek jumped on the bandwagon. If he had a flu or a bad cold that he was fighting for a couple of days, even if he was feeling better, I wouldn't want him on the team plane heading to a postseason game.

lol, I literally just said that exact thing was a possibility in the post you responded to. 

• Quin locked and unlocked this topic
  • Balta1701 unpinned this topic
  • Quin locked this topic