How to Contact the White Sox Execs/Sponsors and Demand TLR’s Termination

caulfield12

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

Lol, the division series. That’s great. I know it’s a Not Bob Nightengale tweet but after what I saw against Houston last year and not having good starting pitching during that series, how can I not be somewhat skeptical of this team? Like I said, if they can’t get quality starting pitching, it won’t matter what their offense and high priced bullpen does.

Power rankings do not equal results. If they can’t get beyond the first round again they have to know something is missing.

Yes, looked at that again and it’s pretty telling Hahn-speak has evolved from multiple championships to having a great shot at the division series.  That’s more out of that “let’s target a second place team just to keep the fans’ appetites whetted but expectations not ever too high” PR bag of tricks.

• Thanks 1

On 3/26/2022 at 5:27 PM, caulfield12 said:

Yes, looked at that again and it’s pretty telling Hahn-speak has evolved from multiple championships to having a great shot at the division series.  That’s more out of that “let’s target a second place team just to keep the fans’ appetites whetted but expectations not ever too high” PR bag of tricks.

That’s a parody account…

Going after Hahn is pointless since it’s patently obvious Reinsdorf and LaRussa really run this team and Hahn is essentially the preferred PR spokesperson in this awkward situation.

Of course, other than rooting for ownership change before this current window closes…

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Now this is a thread title I can get behind haha

I thought for a second someone had dusted off the old chestnut from when TLR was hired, but instead its this running gag thread.  Though I am completely on board with a TLR firing.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

This reminds me of those facebook groups who in the middle of the night change the group title from

"We love cute puppies"

to

"We Support Putin Defending Himself From Ukraine!"

Well, TLR basically declared war on his own fanbase, after all...